The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Businessness

Nessness
Nessness Ness
Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
User Points : 732

Businessness

Post by Nessness on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:45 am

So since I came back here during summer vacation, I have been pretty much being partially active or inactive nowadays. While I still read posts and catch up with what's happening in here, I don't really have much time to post or chat in the chatbox, unlike two or three years ago.

Well practically that's due to my high school business- some people might already know this but I am currently in a boarding school, so I can only come home during weekends. While internet is still active on my school, I don't have much time to browse here or do leisurely activites on weekdays, thus limiting my access time to TNFS on weekends. 

You know, Korean high schools are not the most leisure high schools in the world... I think my state of business will continue until November 2018 when most of my schoolwork will be over. I am planning on to buy a Switch and a New 3DS once that happens. You know, NoK is going to release the Switch this December, unlike the Wii U. I am glad that they are improving, lol.
Gameguy1996
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12545

Re: Businessness

Post by Gameguy1996 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:10 pm

Just keep at it with the school work and It will pay off in due time. Nice to hear that NoK is releasing the Switch in December there.

Thanks Zero Smile

Spoiler:

Winters Thief Zero
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:48 am

It definitely makes it more difficult to keep up when there isn't much time to do so, and I totally understand that. But I am glad to know you WANT to be on TNFS more if you were able to be, that's good enough. Like Gameguy said you just have to keep at it until you're finished, it's worth it.

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:26 pm