The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My rankings Pokemon Professors

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Pokemon - My rankings Pokemon Professors  Empty My rankings Pokemon Professors

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:01 pm

With the release of Ultra Sun and Moon in just under 2 weeks I decided to look back at the seven main professors to see which ones I liked and maybe not liked as much.

Pokemon - My rankings Pokemon Professors  HeartGold_SoulSilver_Professor_Elm

Elm studying breeding patterns is pretty week compered to the other professors and he just stays in his lab all the time. Plus it feels like Oak was the main professor with him being in the intro and showing up quite a few times during the game.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Pokemon - My rankings Pokemon Professors  Empty Re: My rankings Pokemon Professors

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:32 pm

Pokemon - My rankings Pokemon Professors  Diamond_Pearl_Rowan

While Rowan might be a favorite of many he always came off as the grumpy old guy to me until almost the end of the game. At least he did not get overshadowed like Elm though.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Pokemon - My rankings Pokemon Professors  Empty Re: My rankings Pokemon Professors

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:54 pm

Pokemon - My rankings Pokemon Professors  Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Professor_Birch

Birch was one of the professors who took his research to heart always traveling to different Pokemon habitats and I liked how he was made the Dad of your rival.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:10 am

Pokemon - My rankings Pokemon Professors  FireRed_LeafGreen_Professor_Oak

The classic Oak studies the relationships between human and Pokemon. He also acts as a father like character to Red in the games and Ash in the anime. I also enjoy the gag with his rotom in the anime.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Pokemon - My rankings Pokemon Professors  XY_Professor_Sycamore

Sycamore is one of the more active professors do to moving around the whole Kalos region throughout the game and it was nice how he researched something new in mega evolution. I also like how he does not force the player to finish the pokedex, how he was given a mega in the anime and how you can even battle him.

Pokemon - My rankings Pokemon Professors  Sun_Moon_Professor_Kukui

Kukui is the most active professor to date due to him following the trainer through out there island challenge or being the main teacher of the Pokemon school in the anime. He also has a number of other rules such as a trainer and pro wrestler.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 pm