The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Capcom's COO more Nintendo Switch software is coming after April, including Ace Attorney

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Capcom's COO more Nintendo Switch software is coming after April, including Ace Attorney  Empty Capcom's COO more Nintendo Switch software is coming after April, including Ace Attorney

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:09 am

It looks like Capcom will finally be getting on board with the Switch starting in May of 2018.

Source

I sure hope this is a new Ace Attorney and not another port from Capcom. They really should release a new Mega Man on all systems to help make back all of the money they lost with the latest  Marvel vs Capcom.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Capcom's COO more Nintendo Switch software is coming after April, including Ace Attorney  Empty Re: Capcom's COO more Nintendo Switch software is coming after April, including Ace Attorney

Post by queenzelda Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:58 pm

I wish Capcom would upgrade their Legend of Zelda games to 3DS graphics; I'd buy that! Mega Man hasn't done well since the creator left/was fired & while I do enjoy the Ace Attorney series; I feel that it's gotten kind of stale as of late impo. :/
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Capcom's COO more Nintendo Switch software is coming after April, including Ace Attorney  Empty Re: Capcom's COO more Nintendo Switch software is coming after April, including Ace Attorney

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:30 pm

^ That would certainly be interesting! I don't think Capcom is gonna work on Zelda again in the future though, even if it is just remakes.

I LOVE Ace Attorney so I will GLADLY buy more if they put it on Switch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:30 am