The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[RUMOR] new Wario Land being developed by Skip LTD for 3DS, WarioWare collection coming to the 3DS next summer, A Links Awakening remake for 3DS and a new Animal Crossing is in the works

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

crossing -   [RUMOR] new Wario Land being developed by Skip LTD for 3DS, WarioWare collection coming  to the 3DS next summer, A Links Awakening remake for 3DS and a new Animal Crossing is in the works  Empty [RUMOR] new Wario Land being developed by Skip LTD for 3DS, WarioWare collection coming to the 3DS next summer, A Links Awakening remake for 3DS and a new Animal Crossing is in the works

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:06 am

According to Twitter user Nate8696 A new Wario Land, Warioware collection, A Link's Awakening remake will be coming to the 3DS next year and I'm guessing the Animal Crossing would be for Switch.

That Marcus guy who leaked the Namco event said heard the same about the rumors so I"m guessing at least one thing is true. I feel like a WarioWare collection could happen due to the series being on every Nintendo system and Nintendo and IS would use it to see if people still want games in the series after the drop in the bucket that was Game and Wario. Skip working on Wario Land sounds strange until you realize they liekly had to retire Chibi Robo after poor sales of Zip Lash, A Link's Awakening remake could reuse the engine used for the other Zelda remakes and I believe Animal Crossing Switch won't come out until 2019 due to Nintendo likely   going with Pokemon as there big Switch holiday game.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

crossing -   [RUMOR] new Wario Land being developed by Skip LTD for 3DS, WarioWare collection coming  to the 3DS next summer, A Links Awakening remake for 3DS and a new Animal Crossing is in the works  Empty Re: [RUMOR] new Wario Land being developed by Skip LTD for 3DS, WarioWare collection coming to the 3DS next summer, A Links Awakening remake for 3DS and a new Animal Crossing is in the works

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:08 pm

Considering the unexpected continuation of the 3DS' success this year, I'm really not surprised that Nintendo would keep pumping out some lower end games for the system throughout 2018. I really love the WarioWare games, and while I would prefer a new one, it wouldn't really make sense given the current Nintendo consoles available to use, so having a collection on 3DS does make sense. Although they would definitely have to change up how you play each game.

And the Zelda game sounds VERY interesting, particularly the "more open" aspect of it to bring it more in line with BotW. I've wanted a new 2D Zelda for awhile, and even if it is more of a reimagining than anything else, that possibility does excite me.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am