The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Rumor 3rd party Switch E3 games leaked

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Party - Rumor 3rd party  Switch E3 games leaked  Empty Rumor 3rd party Switch E3 games leaked

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu May 31, 2018 10:48 pm

Looks like some of the 3rd Party games for Switch at E3 have been leaked.

Back in the early days of GoNintendo, I used to fall for all kinds of rumors. You live and learn, I guess. I've gotten a lot better over the years, but I still make mistakes. Will this post be a mistake? We'll find out soon enough!
    Our friends at Dtoid shared the above image, which supposedly leaks some reveals for Nintendo at E3. Some are games we've heard rumored already. Others are brand-new, including Overcooked 2 and Killer Queen Black. The sheet itself seems about as fake rumor as you can get, but there's a reason why we're sharing.
    Our friends at Dtoid say they've received embargoed information leading into E3, and that information pertains to some of the games on the above image. In other words, even if this is a stab-in-the-dark rumor image, it's gotten some things right. To add some fuel to the fire, I will say that in particular, I have seen/heard things about Dragon Ball FighterZ that lead me to believe a Switch port is 99% happening.
    So yes, a bit to mull over here. Take all of it as you will. Like I said, we won't have to wait long to find out if this sheet is the real-deal or another in a mile-high pile of fakes.

Party - Rumor 3rd party  Switch E3 games leaked  E3Leak

Source

While I would say this is fake a ton of real E3 leaks have been going around. Also FIFA 19 and Monster Hunter have already bee announced and FighterZ and Fortnite only make sense after all of the fan demand for Switch ports.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Party - Rumor 3rd party  Switch E3 games leaked  Empty Re: Rumor 3rd party Switch E3 games leaked

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:56 pm

I'm on the boat that this is real, only because all of the games seem incredibly reasonable for a Switch release, to the point where I'm surprised they haven't already happened. Fortnite has been a long time coming and Dragon Ball FighterZ would work well on Switch, and is using a franchise that has been successful on Nintendo platforms before. Also, stuff like Overcooked 2 seems small enough that it wouldn't be worth making a fake leak for while also still looking good and seeming realistic. So I'm on board here.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Party - Rumor 3rd party  Switch E3 games leaked  Empty Re: Rumor 3rd party Switch E3 games leaked

Post by queenzelda Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:36 am

All in all if Fortnite turns out to be true, it wouldn't surprise me. I've never seen so much hype over an up scaled, cartoony, overly inflated PUBG wanna be since PUBG released. xp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:29 am