The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Super Smash Bros Ultimate Direct airing on August 8th at 7am PT

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Super - Super Smash Bros Ultimate Direct airing on August 8th at 7am PT Empty Super Smash Bros Ultimate Direct airing on August 8th at 7am PT

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:56 pm

Looks like Nintendo already has another Smash Bros Direct planned for this Wednesday.

Watch it here

This time I see Sakurai talking about the single player modes like Classic,  All-Star and maybe a new adventure mode. I also think the newcomer being shown will be Ashley or a Gen 7 Pokemon.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Super - Super Smash Bros Ultimate Direct airing on August 8th at 7am PT Empty Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate Direct airing on August 8th at 7am PT

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:09 pm

I was really expecting a general Nintendo Direct to come soon, so I find it very odd that they're doing another Smash-focused one. It's not a bad thing of course, just seems like a weird decision when they already kinda blew the game out at E3 and we still have four months before it even comes out. I'm guessing they'll be showing mostly new stuff here though since we've already seen a bunch of returning content.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Super - Super Smash Bros Ultimate Direct airing on August 8th at 7am PT Empty Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate Direct airing on August 8th at 7am PT

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:40 am

Here's the recap.

I was not expecting 5 new fighters to be shown and the number of songs and stages is crazy.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:20 pm

It seems like the new characters that everyone was hoping would be included in the game are here, personally out of all five I'm most excited about Chrom even despite the fact that he's just an echo fighter. The rest I just don't entirely care about as characters, but of course I'll try them out when I play the game. I'm kinda disappointed that they had the whole reveal trailer for Simon Belmont with Luigi using moves from Luigi's Mansion yet that version of him isn't actually playable in the game over the "normal" Luigi moveset. It would be a lot more interesting and they just kinda teased it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 pm