The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is Strange [multiplat]

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Strange - Life is Strange [multiplat] Empty Life is Strange [multiplat]

Post by queenzelda Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:05 pm

Info: Life Is Strange is an episodic graphic adventure video game developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.

About the game (from the LiS wiki): Life Is Strange is a graphic adventure played from a third-person view. The mechanic of rewinding time allows the player to redo any action that has been taken. The player can examine and interact with objects, which enables puzzle solving in the form of fetch quests and making changes to the environment. Items that are collected before time travelling will be kept in the inventory after the fact.

The player can explore various locations in the fictional setting of Arcadia Bay and communicate with non-playable characters. Dialogue exchanges can be rewound while branching options are used for conversation. Once an event is reset, the details provided earlier are permitted to avail themselves in the future. In some instances, choices in dialogue will alter and affect the story through short or long-term consequences. For each one of the choices, something good in the short-term could turn out worse later.

I'm playing this game on PC for the third time & a friend asked me which ending I wanted to go for & tbh, with this time Idk. So they suggested; to: "Screw this all let it all burn down" / "crippling indecision dooms everyone". Which actually in a way can be accomplished to some extent. Spoilers ahead for anyone who's never played the game.

The 'let everything burn' route:

I've played this title at least 2 times already. The first time was on my Xbox 360, the second time was on my PS4. This third time, I'm playing through it on my pc. :3

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 pm