The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

I hate everyone.

Share
avatar
Gengar
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : No.
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Posts : 1805
User Points : 1444
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Halo :D

Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 20
Location : The Internet

I hate everyone.

Post by Gengar on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 am

Please, step right in...


Last edited by SuperZweilous on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
This is text. Text says hi.
avatar
Dark Jester
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Posts : 1924
User Points : 1604
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 24
Location : UK, England

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Dark Jester on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:06 pm

I don't get it... are you going to post your opinions on us... or do we have to post ours about you?


_________________
Spoiler:

Fluffiness~ wrote:
I do think about cussing out insolent children at school but I never do because I am too busy trying to act like a perfect Asian student.


Dafuq did I just read?
avatar
Gengar
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : No.
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Posts : 1805
User Points : 1444
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Halo :D

Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 20
Location : The Internet

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Gengar on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:09 pm

You say hi or whatever, then I'll reply rating you.


_________________
This is text. Text says hi.
avatar
Dark Jester
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Posts : 1924
User Points : 1604
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 24
Location : UK, England

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Dark Jester on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Oh. In which case, I guess I can have a nice honest opinion about me~

(Please don't mention my butt, SZ. I'm sensitive)


_________________
Spoiler:

Fluffiness~ wrote:
I do think about cussing out insolent children at school but I never do because I am too busy trying to act like a perfect Asian student.


Dafuq did I just read?
avatar
Gengar
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : No.
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Posts : 1805
User Points : 1444
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Halo :D

Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 20
Location : The Internet

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Gengar on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Your butt sucks.

I think you're awesome, you're one of the only three who's really active and you're british, too!

I really like taking to you, and it's cool when you're around.

4.4/5




Just a heads up, nobody will ever get a 5. >Very Happy


Last edited by SuperZweilous on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i'm evil)


_________________
This is text. Text says hi.
avatar
Dark Jester
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Posts : 1924
User Points : 1604
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 24
Location : UK, England

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Dark Jester on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Di-Did I lose the 0.5 points because of my butt? T-T


_________________
Spoiler:

Fluffiness~ wrote:
I do think about cussing out insolent children at school but I never do because I am too busy trying to act like a perfect Asian student.


Dafuq did I just read?
avatar
Gengar
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : No.
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Posts : 1805
User Points : 1444
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Halo :D

Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 20
Location : The Internet

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Gengar on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:24 pm

No, but the day I give someone a 5 is the day when pigs can fly.


_________________
This is text. Text says hi.
avatar
Dark Jester
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Posts : 1924
User Points : 1604
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 24
Location : UK, England

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Dark Jester on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:26 pm

That technically mean I got the highest possible score.

Damn, I'm so good at this game!


_________________
Spoiler:

Fluffiness~ wrote:
I do think about cussing out insolent children at school but I never do because I am too busy trying to act like a perfect Asian student.


Dafuq did I just read?
avatar
Gengar
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : No.
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Posts : 1805
User Points : 1444
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Halo :D

Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 20
Location : The Internet

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Gengar on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:28 pm

I didn't think about it that way... Please check the post where I rated you.


_________________
This is text. Text says hi.
avatar
Winters Thief Zero
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

Posts : 26877
User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 124
Location : United States

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Winters Thief Zero on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:51 pm

*Holds up sword*


_________________

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.


[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma


[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
avatar
Gengar
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : No.
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Posts : 1805
User Points : 1444
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Halo :D

Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 20
Location : The Internet

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Gengar on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Please don't slice me!

Anyway, I think you are a really great admin and you're an awesome friend, I remember on MPL when us two used to post like crazy, ahh that was fun.

But you're a cool guy, just you sometimes can be a little annoying and sometimes you are sassy and I've found you can be rude at times...

4.2/5


Last edited by SuperZweilous on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
This is text. Text says hi.
avatar
Winters Thief Zero
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

Posts : 26877
User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 124
Location : United States

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Winters Thief Zero on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:02 pm

I honestly hate the way I was then, so. Razz


_________________

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.


[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma


[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
avatar
Gengar
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : No.
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Posts : 1805
User Points : 1444
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Halo :D

Join date : 2012-07-02
Age : 20
Location : The Internet

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Gengar on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Yeah sometimes I had no idea what you were talking about. Razz


_________________
This is text. Text says hi.
avatar
Dark Jester
Ness
Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Posts : 1924
User Points : 1604
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 24
Location : UK, England

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Dark Jester on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Oh wow, I really got to check out some of these "crazy Zero" posts...

Maybe a bit more depth to the "real him", eh?


_________________
Spoiler:

Fluffiness~ wrote:
I do think about cussing out insolent children at school but I never do because I am too busy trying to act like a perfect Asian student.


Dafuq did I just read?

Sponsored content

Re: I hate everyone.

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:47 am