The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will also be less active

Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1604
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Will also be less active Empty Will also be less active

Post by Dark Jester Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Will also be less active Mccoy

The site has stopped delivering what it did when I first joined here... and that's activity. I find myself just having plenty of 1 on 1's with Zero with the odd something from GG or Cubone.

My plan was to wait until this phase sizzled out and the site's own staff members were active again and I would then invite some of the people I knew who were interested in the site (E.G: Poppy) ...but no one will be too interested in a site when it's like this.

It also seems... just not too many people seem to actually care... people have other things to do; I understand and respect that, but the site has seems to obviously hit the lowest it's ever done in it's run when it comes to activity.

As much as I love this site and wanted it to succeed, it's exactly how Gengar explained it, having just a back and fourth between Me and Zero just isn't appealing after time, we could do that on Skype or Twitter if we wanted to!

So on that note, I'll be about as active as other staff members now. I'll still do the podcast as that's pretty fun... maybe some SM:RPG posts... but I can't be doing the Daily Polls, Pokemon Videos and general posts on threads that don't get beyond me and Zero. Razz

Laterdays~

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:10 am