The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Luma Party
Soupy
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
LuigiFan97
9 posters

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

LuigiFan97
    LuigiFan97
    Koopa Troopa
    Koopa Troopa

User Points : 51

¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I. - Page 3 Empty Re: ¿Where is Bowser?:Chapter I.

Post by LuigiFan97 Sun May 05, 2013 3:57 pm

OFF: I WAS NOT DEAD XD!!
    New character (is the same but in real form):
    The RP character's name:Rick
    The character's age: 16
    The gender: Male
    What they look like: A goomba with a green hat
    personality: Loyal to friends but with Bowser too, he is am inion of Bowser

Background: ???
    Other: Iron boots
    ON:
    The recovering make me on my real form again, a simple goomba with a green hat...i was not dead but i was in serious problems, for sure Mario will kill me up in a quickly moment. Bu I have to find Bowser, so i must cooperate with the new group member Link, Mario and Queen.
    Rats my real form, and now forever..Thanks Queen, but sincerely i think i will be screwe...I WILL DISTRACT THAT MONSTER ALL ATACK FOR BEHIND!
    I said while running making fun of the monster, who angry, tried to splash me, I hope the others kill him or the next to go on the heaven it would be me
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 05, 2013 4:02 pm

Mario was indeed shocked that LuigiFan's real form was a Goomba. All this time, he thought he was a human! Mario had to be extra careful not to stomp on him, due to it being so easy for him to do so. Mario then noticed Peach started to move, and woke up a few seconds later. She was walking by herself, and ready to start looking for Bowser again.

So the crew took off again, walking through the forest, once they noticed an end to it.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Sun May 05, 2013 4:04 pm

The RP Character's Name: Co-Quest Luma
    The character's age: 5
    The character's gender: Male
    What they look like: A turquoise luma wearing a baseball cap
    Personality: A young luma overshadowed by his older brother who wants to show he can help as well
    Background: From Cosmic Observatory the brother of Co-Star Luma, always picked on by others

Suddenly Mario turned around.
    There was an oddly coloured star.
    Mario was stunned.
    "Hello, I'm Co-Quest Luma, I'm here to help you"
    "Mama sent me, she says this is a perfect time to show my power"
    The luma quickly spit out a star bit at a nearby Goomba squashing it.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Sun May 05, 2013 4:08 pm

At the end of the forest, there was a waterfall that flowed into an ocean to their left, and to their right they saw a trail leading up to a mountain. "Well, I'm going to find out what's at the top of that mountain!" Link said. "Who's with me?" he asked.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sun May 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Queen smiles to nod & says to Link; "Sure I'll come with you." Looking to the others who came into the group she bows to them & stands to say; "Also it's nice to meet every one. My name is Queen." ^^
    LuigiFan97
    LuigiFan97
    Koopa Troopa
    Koopa Troopa

Post by LuigiFan97 Sun May 05, 2013 4:20 pm

"Oh damn, oh god #$@!!" I thought... now we must jump through the mountain..¡¿WHy the heroes are so damn stranges!?...We can atleast get a rest?...But well, we must find Bowser and yep...another reason to hate my damn life.
    For Bowser!!
    I screamed out while i run with all my effort through the mountain and get shocked at what i was seing, it was like 6 or 7 evil Shadows...and in front..The princess shadow was absorbing Bowser body and Zelda body....soon she turn to us and point Peach...¡OH OH HE WANT TO GET THE HEROES AND THE EVILS TO GAIN POWER!...
    This is so bad, so bad, so bad!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Mario decided to go the way of the waterfall and ocean, he noticed there was some sort of strange pattern on the ground next to the ocean. Of course, Peach followed and so did Co-quest Luma. Mario started walking, but tripped on a stone next to the waterfall. He started falling into the ocean through the waterfall.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sun May 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Co-Quest knew he couldn't pull Mario back.
    He saw Mario fall into it so Co-Quest followed.
    He called for Peach but did not hear a word.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun May 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Queen looked to Link and spotted Peach just outside of the waterfall. Walking over to Peach, Queen helped her up to ask; "You ok Peach?"
    Peach nods to say; "Sure, but where's Mario?"
    "He went though the waterfall with the others." Queen explained.
    Peach sighed relieved as she looks to Queen and Link to say; "Well come on then let's follow after them!"
    Looking to Link, Queen asks; "How about it you want to follow after Mario and the others?"
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Sun May 05, 2013 4:42 pm

"But waht about the goomba!? He ran off!" Link yelled. Suddenly, they felt the ledge bellow them starting to erode! The three of them tried to run but they couldn't make it! Link was still holding Peach from helping her up, and he used his clawshot to some falling rocks, and then he managed to get a cliffside cave with Peach. Link heard the screams of Zelda, and then a splash. He then saw the opening of the cave become completey sealed as the rocks blocked Link and Peach from getting out of the cave. "ZELDA!" Link yelled.
    LuigiFan97
    LuigiFan97
    Koopa Troopa
    Koopa Troopa

Post by LuigiFan97 Sun May 05, 2013 4:49 pm

I start running for my life because the shadows want to grab me and gave me to the Shadow Queen, but after a lot of runnin I jump severly times in each one defeating them and then running to the shadow queen I received a shadow ball from his hand and fall over the ground, and then stand up a little dizzy
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun May 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Mario found a ledge on the side of the waterfall, and landed on it. He then looked around for a safe route to go to get to the bottom of the waterfall and into the ocean safely. He found rock stairs, and started walking down them, only to see a giant Cheep Cheep waiting for him at the bottom.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sun May 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Co-Quest saw the giant cheep cheep.
    He quickly spit a star bit out to slow the cheep cheep down a bit and threw Mario a fire flower.
    "C'mon Mario! Attack him!"
    Co-Quest heard something from behind him and he didn't recognize it...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun May 05, 2013 4:59 pm

When Queen emerged from falling into the water of the waterfall she heard Link screaming Zelda's name. Alone; as Link and Peach had been separated from her since they went into the cave and she was in the water bellow the cave.. Queen was alone again.. Sighing Queen swam over to the land area & wondered aloud; "So, now what will I do?"

Peach looks to Link to ask him; "Do you think there's another way out of this cave? Also.. I think we got separated from Lady Queen. I hope she's ok." Peach worried aloud..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:18 am