The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Thank you so much, everyone.

Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1604
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Thank you so much, everyone. Empty Thank you so much, everyone.

Post by Dark Jester Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:40 pm

I can't express this enough. Thank you all, every single one of you. 

You're all such great people, I have never been so emotionally moved from a the reception you've given me. 

You may not think it's much... but it just isn't want I expected, so it's a big deal to me. 

I don't want to go too deep, as I'm not that kind of person, but recently I've not been at my happiest, I've felt a bit neglected at times. 

Even now I go on Twitter and feel alone... like no one wants to see my posts. My own best friend spends more time with other people than he does me.

Then to just come back here... and feel so missed, like I made a difference here, or just that people cared... It felt so wonderful. 

...and to think Fluffy even feels the same is actually tear jerking. 

Anyway, I don't wish to go to deeply into mushy-feely stuff... but just, thank you, you reading this now. I personally thank you. 

Sorry for getting a bit too deep for everyone's tastes, I know it's not the most fun thing to read, but I just wanted to express how thankful I really am, and that I'll continue to try my best for the site, just as I did before. 

You need anything, or just to talk, send me a PM! 

-Dark Jester
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Thank you so much, everyone. Empty Re: Thank you so much, everyone.

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:51 pm

I thought you said you've been doing well though. Regardless I'm glad you feel that way too. Because to be honest, there were some times after you left where I was actually worried you'd never return. Even in those couple months where you were originally active I felt like you became a good friend of mine, so yeah, it's weird to say it, but thanks for thanking us. XD

I don't know if you really wanted a response to this but I felt I had to. Razz
    Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!

User Points : 1604
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Post by Dark Jester Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:I thought you said you've been doing well though. Regardless I'm glad you feel that way too. Because to be honest, there were some times after you left where I was actually worried you'd never return. Even in those couple months where you were originally active I felt like you became a good friend of mine, so yeah, it's weird to say it, but thanks for thanking us. XD

I don't know if you really wanted a response to this but I felt I had to. Razz

Well, I have in a way. Life can always get worse that what you currently think is "bad". 

I have been happy, but also sad. More recently there was a time in which I was indeed, very sad. But why focus on that when there was so much that also made me happy! 

It wasn't all doom and gloom though, so I thought I'd share that part with you instead. ^u^;

But yeah, I didn't know you felt that way too... it's like you're trying to get me right in the feels now! You've become a good friend of mine too to be honest. I really had no serious problems with anyone here on the site. Even Link, who I dreaded meeting due to the way he posted, ended up being such a swell guy. Doing the Podcast with him was brilliant. 

I feel like I did get to know you better, I felt we worked well to try to pull the site back on it's feet, although I don't think you needed my help really, you did an amazing job yourself. Well done on sticking through it. 

Also, I wouldn't of posted it if I didn't want your feedback! Everyone is welcome to post here (even if to just post that they think I've gone loopy for posting this).
    Saint Fluffy~
    Saint Fluffy~
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : One & Only

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Mario Kart 8

Post by Saint Fluffy~ Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:11 am

Dark Jester wrote:...and to think Fluffy even feels the same is actually tear jerking. 
    I LOVE how you talk about me as if I have ABSOLUTELY no emotions whatsoever, other than hate.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:08 am

But Fluffiness, your filled with Fluffy goodness inside of you I just know it! ^^

@ Dark Jester: I'm glad that your coming back here has made you feel more welcome then on twitter. I feel the very same way about facebook myself (that & I find it's increasingly boring on facebook anyhow lol). I wanted to thank you for coming back; cause these peoples here on tnfs were missing you something awful. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:20 am