The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years?

Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years? Empty Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years?

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Umm...

Dead. Big change in my life. Doing something unforgivable. Stay the same but in a worse scenario. Become homeless.

In other words, "A Bad Future".

This world has shown me I really can't depend on others but myself. And if that's how I see it through a pessimistic lens, so be it.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years? Empty Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years?

Post by Marowak Fri May 17, 2013 7:25 pm

To be fair, it's easy to just say, I'll be living in a fancy house with butlers all over and people surrounding me for my every desire...that'd be a lie of course but it's still easy to type. But truthfully, I have no idea, like the way that life is going I'm excited, yet frightened for the future all the same, ten years is quite a gap and I have no idea what I'm going to be doing at that time, hopefully it'll be what I plan for at the time, but if I'm just living peacefully I'll be happy.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years? Empty Re: Where Do You See Yourself in 10 Years?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri May 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Well, for one thing I definitely expect to be pretty much over with college, and have a bachelor's degree, by a few years earlier. To be quite honest, I'm not sure just yet what career I want to pursue. So at that point, perhaps just living in a house somewhere, jobless? Maybe. I'd probably be working somewhere at least. Not sure if I'd be living in my own house or something...honestly I'm not really sure of any details, just that I'll likely be done with college and everything.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sat May 18, 2013 10:48 am

Living in a blue house in the middle of a street some where; with my sweetheart as we've been married for 9 years by then. I'll have just finished my first novel 8 years ago and it was a smash hit. By then I'm in the middle of writing the second novel of my trilogy. I've since got a nice new black transam car with the money I made from my first smash hit novel; my home has just been painted to the new colors I want, and some new flooring is going to be installed thanks to a generous donation by my fans thanks to my new twitter account which shows that the house we bought is in need of new flooring. I'm very happy and can't wait to finish my second novella by this time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:02 am