The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Mega Man 2-4 are now available on the eShop

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Mega Man 2-4 are now available on the eShop Empty Mega Man 2-4 are now available on the eShop

Post by Luma Party Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:39 am

"Capcom has decided to announce that the beloved Mega Man 2-4 are now available to purchase on the Wii U Virtual Console right now. The Mega Man games are priced at the $4.99 and come with customized controls, Wii U GamePad support, save states, and also include their own Miiverse communities"

I think this is going to help Super Smash Bros. 4.
    More people playing Mega Man games, with Mega Man being playable in SSB4, it'll make more people want it.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Mega Man 2-4 are now available on the eShop Empty Re: Mega Man 2-4 are now available on the eShop

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:03 am

Well people were like demanding Mega Man to be in Smash Bros. because Capcom won't make any new Mega Man games.

But anyway, I might get 3 or 4, already have Mega Man 2. I don't want to waste money though, I know I haven't played the others I own much because they're so hard. But then again it also would make me play them more if I actually used my Wii U.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:47 am