The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Luma Party
Gengar
Snowy Yialina
Dark Jester
Polar
Kinopio
Soupy
Winters Thief Zero
Gameguy1996
13 posters

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

animal - Animal Crossing New Leaf - Page 9 Empty Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Does anyone else wish that when dragging items from, for example, the basket thing on the pier where you store your stuff from the island, you could just select to put ALL of the items in your pockets? (I don't mean all of it, just whatever you can fit in your pockets.) For me, even though it doesn't take long to drag everything over, it would be a lot easier to be able to just tap one button instead of dragging every single item over...
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Does anyone else wish that when dragging items from, for example, the basket thing on the pier where you store your stuff from the island, you could just select to put ALL of the items in your pockets? (I don't mean all of it, just whatever you can fit in your pockets.) For me, even though it doesn't take long to drag everything over, it would be a lot easier to be able to just tap one button instead of dragging every single item over...
    I think the pockets should just be bigger since you can only hold about 16 items.
    I also think the dresser thing should got to the letter Z since some people like buying everything.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Oh, I was thinking you'd eventually be able to extend the amount of items that fit in your pockets, I guess you can't? I think it should start out at 16, then increase as you go along in the game by buying some sort of extension. But yeah I never have enough room for a lot of things, always having to go back to get more, or go home to store stuff. x_x

Also, if you buy a different storage thing (I only have one), can you store more things, or is everything from the other one still there? Because I agree it's convienient to have all the other stuff in it, but that means there really isn't very much room.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Well you know there are [A], [B], and [C] sections of your dressers right? You can place stuff inside those sections of your drawer in the game. Also yes I agree that it would be nice if you could tap on the inside of your pockets and fill them when your getting stuff into them. <.<
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Yes, Gameguy said that they should go from A-Z rather than A-C, because some people like to buy everything. I don't think they should go that high, but there really isn't enough space to store absolutely everything that you may want to store if it's not being used. Although if you think about it, if you're storing that much stuff you don't even use, what's the point.

Yeah I think I just totally changed my mind while posting that, I think the A-C is just fine. XD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:42 am

Well for my 2 cents worth you can always sell what you don't want or give it to one of your folk when sending them a letter.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:35 am

I think Unknown Entity mentioned the game disconnecting when online? It keeps doing it to me, someone was visiting my town, and it disconnected. Then when going to the Dream Suite to visit another town, I kept getting an error code which says it cannot connect to the server.

But my Nintendo 3DS is connected to the internet...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:46 pm

It could be an issue between you router & you 3DS.. Though I have heard a lot of people complain that the wifi just drops out at random entirely so I guess it depends on the situation.

[Offtopic: Omg I've got 777 posts! Woot lucky sevens limit break ho!!! xD]
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:18 pm

^ Well now your lucky sevens are gone. Razz

I think the disconnecting from playing on other towns happens in ACNL all the time, after googling it and finding many complaints about it. But as it turns out, something must be wrong with my internet connection. I could connect on my Wii U, but none of the internet applications actually worked. Somehow I'm able to be on the internet on this computer, so I have no idea.

...Either way, online play in ACNL isn't too great. I mean, I enjoy playing it, but all those dropped connections just make it terrible. Don't think I can play online with it right now though. Razz
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:21 pm

I think maybe when you do play via wifi you should just save more that way you won't loose anything if your wifi decides to get wonky on you is what I think. Razz
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Yeah that's a good idea, I'll start doing that. But I wonder if it will actually save or just mess everything up because there was a disconnect from the internet while playing...
    Saint Fluffy~
    Saint Fluffy~
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : One & Only

Favorite Nintendo Game? : Mario Kart 8

Post by Saint Fluffy~ Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:32 pm

I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf today!
    Yay!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:44 pm

How are you enjoying it so far? The first day you own it, there really isn't much to do. But as you progress, it just gets better and better. :3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:55 pm

I still wish I was the mayor... *sits in corner and cries*

Also, gratz on the 3DS obtainment.

Last edited by Unknown Entity on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:37 pm