The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Luma Party
Gengar
Snowy Yialina
Dark Jester
Polar
Kinopio
Soupy
Winters Thief Zero
Gameguy1996
13 posters

Animal Crossing New Leaf

animal - Animal Crossing New Leaf - Page 8 Empty Re: Animal Crossing New Leaf

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:56 pm

@Queen May I ask what is NR? Nintendo...Realm...?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. It is. That was also a wild guess. I had no idea there was a forum named that. lol
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Unknown Entity wrote:@Queen May I ask what is NR? Nintendo...Realm...?
    Yea I use NR when talking about nitnendorealm. It's the other forum where I'm admin at. :3 It's a nintendo based forum much like this one is.

Any who.. Has any one here taken any pictures of their town? I'd love to see some. ^^
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:28 pm

I haven't, but perhaps sometime soon, in a few days from now. I did just make an 8-bit Mario shirt (or a pro design, rather) not sure how to actually make it a shirt. Razz
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:11 pm

^ That was actually very simple lol.

You can now view Reggie Fils-Aime's house via the Happy Home Academy area in the game. It's sent through spotpass of course, but you probably already knew that anyway. :p
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:12 pm

^ Yep & man his house is HUGE!!! Not only that but he had all of the Nintendo items (of course) the lucky b4574rd!! x.x

I had a talk with my sweetheart today; & I asked him if maybe the spotpass might work both ways? Where every one who owns the game with a 3DS spotpasses Reggie back since he spotpassed us via wifi. xp I highly doubt it works in reverse, but it'd be kewl if it did impo. ^^
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:46 pm

I think he said something about that, how he would have a huge overload of houses from spotpass if that happened, so I'm kinda doubting that it does happen.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Aww! Still it would be sweet if it did! XD Any who I've gotten the TnT mart in my town as well as Kicks; the Sleep center; along with Resetti's center payed off, & am just waiting for my flower trellis to come in tomorrow. I have another 100,000 to pay on my house before I can upgrade again though. @_@ XD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Yeah, as for me I don't think I'm expanding my house anytime soon, but I've been trying to catch tons of bugs and stuff to get some bells. Also, when do you unlock the island? Razz
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Also, when do you unlock the island? Razz
    You have to pay off your home & then you have to ask Nook to expand your house again. It's after you've had your home expanded that you'll unlock the Island.

When you unlock it; Isabelle will tell you that you've gotten a visit from Tortimer who'll your villager character will then meet at your docks. Tortimer will then explain that he's arranged for some one to come out to your town & they won't get there until the next day. Once the next day arrives then go to your docks to meet Cap'n on his boat & if you have 1,000 bells on you he'll take you out to the Island. Also don't worry it's a round trip price & trust me it's worth it because there are HUGE beetles & sharks to catch while there which makes up a thousand fold for the 1,000 fee to the Island. Not only that but you can borrow a diving suit & other tools from Lloid which means you can swim & dive for deep sea creatures as well as catch fish & bugs while there. So yea it's awesome.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Oh, I was wondering about the water suit thing as well. And it would only make sense that you'd get more bells than the amount of bells that you paid to get there, it's just obvious in a way. But that does sound cool. :3 Now I need to get the bells to expand my house...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:11 pm

It'll cost close to 8,000,000 in bells in order to expand your house fully. o.O; So yea it's going to take a while before you can get there.. Unless you know what your doing and know a few tricks in order to get there quicker. xp

Anywho; I was just told yesterday by Isabelle that my town is perfect as long as I keep getting the perfect rating for the next 14 days (today being one of 15) I'll get the gold can. Wow... I had no idea that getting the perfect town in New Leaf was so easy! I really didn't do that much but try to blanket my town in flowers, and plant all the fruit that I could get my grubby little mitts on really. XD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:17 pm

8,000,000?! Wow...I haven't even expanded once, although I have enough bells to do so. I have so much stuff, I want to have more rooms and floors so I can put display all that stuff, I guess that'll take awhile, but I've seen some houses in the HH Showcase that have been fully expanded.

I don't plant fruit very often myself, I have planted some coconut trees and one mango tree, then I have all those apple trees that have been there since I began playing Animal Crossing New Leaf. But I'm sure my town won't be 'perfect' for at least like, 2 or 3 months. x_x I'll have to see your town at some point Queen.

I just began work on the Dream Suite, so hopefully I'll have that paid off soon. I want to go to the town of Nintendo. :3
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:8,000,000?! Wow...I haven't even expanded once, although I have enough bells to do so. I have so much stuff, I want to have more rooms and floors so I can put display all that stuff, I guess that'll take awhile, but I've seen some houses in the HH Showcase that have been fully expanded.
    It's pretty close; it's more like 7 thousand something but it's close enough impo. As for me I just asked for another expansion; once done all I have left to do is just expand my rooms. @_@

Zero Revolution wrote:I don't plant fruit very often myself, I have planted some coconut trees and one mango tree, then I have all those apple trees that have been there since I began playing Animal Crossing New Leaf. But I'm sure my town won't be 'perfect' for at least like, 2 or 3 months. x_x
    I have all the fruit you can get in this game & have planted them all in Bacon. I'm tenacious that way. XD But you also have to plant flowers in your town too, not just fruit trees. ;3

Zero Revolution wrote:I'll have to see your town at some point Queen.
    Yes yes you will. I insist. :3

Zero Revolution wrote:I just began work on the Dream Suite, so hopefully I'll have that paid off soon. I want to go to the town of Nintendo. :3
    OMG! Do you have that dream code? If so could you post it in the dream code thread? Please??? I want to see it too! Very Happy
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:33 pm

queenzelda wrote:
    It's pretty close; it's more like 7 thousand something but it's close enough impo.
    Oh, then I could've expanded my house fully hundreds of times. XD Seriously though, that's still a lot.

And I would've already posted the dream code, but I just started the donations for the Dream Suite, I will do so when it's ready. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:35 am