The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/DX

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/DX Empty The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/DX

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:47 am

No topic on this game? Well I might as well create one since I'm currently playing Link's Awakening (DX).

So far, I've been enjoying it. It's very similar to A Link to the Past, which is my favorite Zelda game, so that's nice.

One thing that really annoys me is that they rereleased this game on the Gameboy Color so that it would be in color, but they didn't do it correctly. For example, they didn't add 2 colors for those blue switches, which would've made it so that you know which switch is down.

Also, item switching is extremely annoying in this game, but I guess there really weren't many buttons on the Gameboy/Gameboy Color.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/DX Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/DX

Post by queenzelda Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Also, item switching is extremely annoying in this game, but I guess there really weren't many buttons on the Gameboy/Gameboy Color.
    Ha yea don't I know it. The button placement on the 3DS for this title is terrible seeing how I was so used to playing the title on my gamerboy player & the select button is more near the middle then to the right. xp So it took a LONG time for me to get over button placement. <.<;

Oh yea: so every one is clear I own a physical copy of this title & the 3DS VC which I was given by Nintendo for free for their Ambassador promotion. ;3 I won't ever turn down a free Zelda title; believe you me. XD
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/DX Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/DX

Post by Nessness Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:12 pm

This is my favorite Zelda game. Loved the music/items in this game. Also..
    The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/DX 2
    The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening/DX Links_awakening_stealing_from_shop

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:24 pm