The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Glitches in Lumiose City and route 13

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Glitches in Lumiose City and route 13 Empty Glitches in Lumiose City and route 13

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Don't save game outside of any place in Lumiose City.

Also this.

Nintendo 3DS daily user wrote:You can also get stuck in Route 13, pokemon spawn out of the ground and I got stuck right next to the spawn area. The only way I could get out of it was to fly out
    The route 13 glitch is understandable but why would you save your game in a different angle? I only saved when it was the normal view.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Glitches in Lumiose City and route 13 Empty Re: Glitches in Lumiose City and route 13

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:12 pm

I never knew that could happen, well I ll certainly be careful about saving in Lumiose City now, and make sure to save before Route 13 in case that glitch occurs there.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Glitches in Lumiose City and route 13 Empty Re: Glitches in Lumiose City and route 13

Post by queenzelda Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:26 pm

I haven't had problem one saving in Luminoise city: AT ALL. Heck I even saved my game in the gym inside the city & I was able to play my game fine. I have yet to get to route 13 though so for now I'll just see how things go when ever I get there. Usually I have my wifi off when ever I play so that could be part of the problem as to why it seems to glitch; but it's just a hypothesis. ^^;
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Apparently the glitch in Lumiose Coty only occurs in the European and Japanese versions of the game, NOT the American version, according to something I read earlier. (I can't remember where it was or I would post it) Not sure about the glitch on route 13 though.
    Soupy
    Soupy
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

User Points : 413
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : 3DS FC: 0189-9067-5963

Post by Soupy Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:08 am

Zero Revolution wrote:Apparently the glitch in Lumiose Coty only occurs in the European and Japanese versions of the game, NOT the American version, according to something I read earlier. (I can't remember where it was or I would post it) Not sure about the glitch on route 13 though.
    It is in all games. It happened to one of my friends he had to start the game over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:30 am