The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nintendo thinking about what hardware to develop next Animal Crossing on

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

crossing - Nintendo thinking about what hardware to develop next Animal Crossing on Empty Nintendo thinking about what hardware to develop next Animal Crossing on

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Sorry for the long title. Razz Anyway, Nintendo is apparently thinking about what hardware the next Animal Crossing should be developed on, so they can innovate greatly with that hardware.

We have already started thinking about what to do next, but there is no concrete direction yet. First, we need to decide which hardware to develop a new Animal Crossing for, and then we want to use that hardware and find out what it’s capable of and what kind of features it provides. Then we can start thinking of elements of Animal Crossing and how we can realise them using the hardware. So until we discover these new inventions, we will not decide the direction.
    I honestly don't see any problems in deciding this. The only other an AC game could come to is Wii U...I certainly hope that they do innovate using the Wii U Gamepad though, as I wouldn't want a game too similar to New Leaf.
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

crossing - Nintendo thinking about what hardware to develop next Animal Crossing on Empty Re: Nintendo thinking about what hardware to develop next Animal Crossing on

Post by Marowak Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:04 am

Is it that much of an indecision? Honestly, they have the WiiU out and they need more software for the console anyway, plus having more online for it wouldn't be too bad.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

crossing - Nintendo thinking about what hardware to develop next Animal Crossing on Empty Re: Nintendo thinking about what hardware to develop next Animal Crossing on

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:16 pm

I don't know, to me it sounds like there's some other console they'd like to develop Animal Crossing for, and Nintendo hasn't shown it yet. Yes, I HIGHLY doubt that is the case, but why else would they say "we have to choose what hardware to develop it for"? Wii U is basically the only choice lol.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:00 pm

I think there just saying this to get fans to think it will be on the 3DS. Even though the next one will be on the Wii U going by there history.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:04 pm