The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

How Would You Describe Yourself?

How Would You Describe Yourself? Empty How Would You Describe Yourself?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:03 am

To the open world, I make myself seem much more dark, reclusive, intelligent, and depressing than I actually am.

It's true, however, when I have certain terrible feelings for topics(death, drugs, sexual intercourse, murder). I seem to have two views on every subject, TBH.

Matter of the fact is, I enjoy other people's company and human interaction. Just not when it "directly" involves me. IRL convos are a bust because my knowledge with others is halted due to being socially inept. I don't necessarily try to avoid others, but I do it because I feel better being alone. It's a conundrum, I know.

I also have a sweet spot for romance and caring about others, but I hate showing that side of me to individuals.

I can also be rather sarcastic and mocking subtlety. Most don't recognize it either.

TL;DR: I'M A LOUSY PERSON WHO MORE THAN NOT WON'T GIVE A s*** HOW YOU FEEL OR WHAT YOU DO FOR ME. AS LONG AS IT PLEASES ME. EVEN THOUGH THAT MAY NOT NECESSARILY BE TRUE.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

How Would You Describe Yourself? Empty Re: How Would You Describe Yourself?

Post by queenzelda Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:22 pm

Unknown; this song is for you:

Hmmm... I'd say I'm honest, kind & would be the best friend any one would ever have. I keep secrets, even those told to me online.. I don't take crap from any one, & stand up for my friends. I love to cook, write, draw & play video games alone or with others. I don't see myself as 'pretty' irl though I have had a lot of people tell me that I am so. I also know that I'm not very popular with certain people in my family because they only care about what label is on their a$$ & I don't care about who's label is on my a$$ as they seem to.. <.<; I see myself as a Nintendo/Sony fan & am not much of a huge M$ fan or supporter as the only games on the M$ consoles are crap shooters I personally don't care for.

TL:DR; Online I'm the same as I am in rl. I try to at least get along with others who I may not see eye to eye with & just avoid some others who are more like trolls then acting civil online. I don't expose my real life very much online; & try to keep a veil of anonymity while online. It's hard to stay truly anonymous online; where as every one & their mother is telling you about their bowel movements on twitter.. <.<; But if you see some one named queenzelda, queenzelda01, or just queen online it's most likely me. My username ID is synonymous with who I am as all of my username/ID's are 'queenzelda' as it's my original online username. :3

As I leave you with one of my fav song's:

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:43 pm

The lyrics to the song brought about this within me:  "I'm not who I show myself to be. A deceiver. And that I try too hard to get people to hate me.".

Seems rather accurate.

Judging from what you posted about yourself, you seem like...how should I say it. Fun person to be around AND talk to. As evident from your interactions here, I feel.

Side note: I liked the first song and the second was alright.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:30 pm

I am an a** & I know it. I'm very brash & stand up to anyone who gives my close friends a hard time. I can be a nice guy but you have to get to know me better before you realize that I'm a nice guy. Irl I'm more of an a** then I am online. I tend to be a bit nicer online though most times.. I will admit to being a general a** about things in general.

@ UE: Queen is a great & very loyal friend & your assessment of her is right on the mark. Smile
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:38 am

An enigma is probably what I'd label myself as. There are times where I have insight into things as clear as a lens; times where my mind is scattered across the corners of the globe; other times where I just feel a desire to watch humanity suffer in its pitiful machinations; and times where I have complete apathy.

I certainly champion sarcasm too much for my own good, but sadly it is one of the means by which I can feel like 'me'. Thankfully this is starting to become less prevalent though it still worms its way irl.

Despite what I might appear on the outside as well-versed, mature and such, I'm pretty sure I'm still a kid who is prone to emotional fixations of perspective (said emotion being disgust usually). Though people don't really see that part of me often, instead seeing a relatively honorable, upright human being. (At least one of you here has seen the side of the self conceited bastard surface; to be honest there are times when I didn't wish I was like that, and other moments where I just want to show whoever has it coming for them that I am indeed a terror.

When you consider I'm planning to graduate as a medical doctor (or surgeon, but still undecided as of now) you'd wonder how such a twisted soul who sometimes couldn't care less for humans wants to be in a profession devoted to saving lives. In fairness, it's a sense of duty with the role and also actually witnessing the spectrum of human lives that keeps me in a reality check (both away from my inner demons as well as stopping be from devolving into an idler. lol)

I also absolutely suck at deception; I either enjoy the thrill too much revealing my trickery, or people see through me too easily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:51 am