The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You will never truly be alone you know..

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

You will never truly be alone you know.. Empty You will never truly be alone you know..

Post by queenzelda Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:05 am

Unknown Entity wrote:
    queenzelda wrote:
    Unknown Entity wrote:I plan to stay home away from society.
    Good luck with that. Laughing tongue 
    Again with the good lucking of anti-socializing. I know it's not avoidable, I just prefer to be alone.
    Sweetheart; your never going to be truly "alone" as you so say you desire. People are always going to be around you. The only true way to be all alone is if you forgo this false sense of being alone; leave your family & become a hermit living in the mountains living off of the land. Only then could you say that you're alone; but even then you have animals around & other creatures to contend with. Which in turns means that your never alone; even then should you say leave the earth & become a lone spaceman your left alone with your thoughts & memories of being with others; so your still not really alone. Thus; in conclusion no matter what you do or where you go; you can never be truly alone; it's just not going to happen. Razz

Humans are social creatures; & weather your like it or not you are one.

(Btw.. I'm not trying to come off as an a**; I'm just being honest. ^^; )

You will never truly be alone you know.. Empty Re: You will never truly be alone you know..

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 am

Well, when you put it like that; no, no one is alone.(i never looked that far into it and it's quite a reality check)

To clear some more things up, I don't have a problem conversing with family(or people over the internet for that matter). Although, at times(usually IRL) I CHOOSE to avoid speaking with or being around family because I feel better being in a room/space by myself(this is being anti-social).

With individuals whom I'm not comfortable with/don't know I ALWAYS choose to just use the anti-social card(again, usually IRL).

In conclusion, I just prefer to not deal with others(more prominent IRL).
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

You will never truly be alone you know.. Empty Re: You will never truly be alone you know..

Post by queenzelda Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Well just as long as you don't end up with your best friend in the world being a volleyball named "Wilson" when you get older; you should be alright. ;3
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Just do me the favor of not whining about being all alone when you get older, because your the one who chose not to socialize & make friends when you had a clear chance to.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:57 pm

We can't all have togetherness & not have some quality alone time to ourselves either. You just can't have one with out the other is what I think, sir.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:00 pm

We'll see what the future holds for me. *smirk*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:22 am