The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Any one play Metorid the Other M?

queenzelda
queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8529
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

metorid - Any one play Metorid the Other M? Empty Any one play Metorid the Other M?

Post by queenzelda on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Besides just me? I played it about a third of the way through but I couldn't play it all the way through cause this game is just so terrible. I plan to play it all the way through but it's just so hard cause the game was done so badly. D:

Any one else who played this game think it's just as bad or maybe some one thinks that maybe this game maybe better then this? Either way; discuss. Very Happy

metorid - Any one play Metorid the Other M? Nl-but10 metorid - Any one play Metorid the Other M? 1i05ki  metorid - Any one play Metorid the Other M? 9swl7a metorid - Any one play Metorid the Other M? 261p943

Extra stuff:

metorid - Any one play Metorid the Other M? Luma-p10
One day soon I shall surpass you Luma, I the Queen of Zelda do declare it so!!

metorid - Any one play Metorid the Other M? Empty Re: Any one play Metorid the Other M?

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Have not.

However, just yesterday I read about it a bit. Only because a certain character caught my attention.

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/MB  <- Don't click unless you want to be spoiled, I guess.

Metroid games look fun but my motivation to pick up and play... *slumps on couch*
Winters Thief Zero
Winters Thief Zero
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

metorid - Any one play Metorid the Other M? Empty Re: Any one play Metorid the Other M?

Post by Winters Thief Zero on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:20 pm

I haven't, while I have played Metroid, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, and all 3 Metroid Prime games, this one just looks terrible, and everybody says it's terrible. Which is unfortunate, but hopefully a Wii U Metroid will be great and we can just forget Other M ever existed. XD

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

metorid - Any one play Metorid the Other M? Latest?cb=20150402015024 Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Would someone mind explaining in more detail why this is the Sonic '06 of Metroid?

If I'm this curious, I should play it but...meh.

I wanna hear why you guys think it's so bad.
Winters Thief Zero
Winters Thief Zero
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:28 pm

According to reviews and gameplay I've seen, the story is just downright terrible and completely ruins the plot of the entire series. The controls dont work correctly at all, and the level design isn't great, nor is the combat system.

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

metorid - Any one play Metorid the Other M? Latest?cb=20150402015024 Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
Marowak
Marowak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
User Points : 2923
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak on Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 pm

I only played a little bit at my friend's house, or rather he played as I watched, only doing the tutorial then he put it down. There was never a real reason for me to want to go out of my way to actually pick it back up, didn't leave any sort of impression on me.

[9:38 PM] Deri Feri: Ace Gumshoe Incarnate: I wanna get drunk

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:06 pm

I've played this too mam. Being the first Metorid game I ever played; I thought the aiming was terrible.. But never being able to miss an enemy made the game way too easy on the flip side of things too. ~_~
Gameguy1996
Gameguy1996
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12787

Post by Gameguy1996 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Nope but, maybe I might try it sometime if I can find it for $10 or under.

metorid - Any one play Metorid the Other M? E2cfa20333eac11be12d6346e555946b-d3fkjaa

metorid - Any one play Metorid the Other M? In-memoriam

Spoiler:

metorid - Any one play Metorid the Other M? 2u886xc

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:01 am