The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Have You Ever Hurt Anyone Physically and/or Mentally?

Have You Ever Hurt Anyone Physically and/or Mentally? Empty Have You Ever Hurt Anyone Physically and/or Mentally?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:39 am

I recall three instances with physical...

We were young, but my sister. Only one instance I feel counts...

Some girl in middle school. I became delusional or some s*** and stabbed her with a pencil. Got expelled for rest of year and sent to a mental facility.

In high school I socked someone in the face/eye after they stole my PSP. Got suspended.

Mentally, on the other hand... I probably have hurt more than physical. I'm not sure who as I can't read minds and recall no instances except one person I once talked to on the internet.(someone you guys don't know)

If we take into account my life on Earth in 2012, yes. I most certainly hurt people mentally and did some dangerous physical acts.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Have You Ever Hurt Anyone Physically and/or Mentally? Empty Re: Have You Ever Hurt Anyone Physically and/or Mentally?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Physically, yes, but the person I hurt wasn't badly injured, I just kicked him and not that hard. And I hurt somebody else's arm by accident.

But mentally I have no idea, I hope not though.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Have You Ever Hurt Anyone Physically and/or Mentally? Empty Re: Have You Ever Hurt Anyone Physically and/or Mentally?

Post by King Atem Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:04 am

Hmmm.. I've punched some one, tackled some one & pushed some one out of my way before.

As for mentally; I used to call this one guy online who couldn't retain what was told to him "melon head" because he seemed to never be able to retain what was told to him from before. I've also made fun of another guy online who had a fish fetish & to this day I call him 'Sir Fishead' even though I'm no longer antiquated with them due to this person being a jerk-face to my best friend. This guy is a waste of flesh & I even emailed & told him so. No one messes with my friends: no one! I don't care who they think they are.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:03 pm

Jack Frost wrote:This guy is a waste of flesh & I even emailed & told him so. No one messes with my friends: no one! I don't care who they think they are.
    Hmm. Normal for one to defend ones friend...

But aside from this, what other reasons is there you deem him a "waste of flesh"?

Another thing. Fetish as in a sexual fetish or just an immense joy in learning about them and such. If former, I would be disgusted.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:23 pm

On several occasions, I have Sad . I'd rather not go into details, but I hate it when I do....
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:38 pm

I pushed my oldest sister into the glass table years ago and it was so bad that my dad had to get the first aid kit out.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 am

Hmm.. Let's see.. I've slapped some one for hurting my younger brother. I've tackled down another girl for hitting me on my arm really hard, & whacked a guy on his head for hurting my ear when it was sore. Razz

As for mentally; I have no idea. But with some Deviant Art members; the majority of them are way to over sensitive about stupid crap.. So with some of them; I'll say yea I probably scared them for life by being truthful with my responses to how some of them need to quit living in a fantasy world & start living among us humans. Razz <.<;
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:21 am

^Amen!! [@ the DA quote. xD]

Unknown Entity wrote:
    Jack Frost wrote:This guy is a waste of flesh & I even emailed & told him so. No one messes with my friends: no one! I don't care who they think they are.
    Hmm. Normal for one to defend ones friend...

But aside from this, what other reasons is there you deem him a "waste of flesh"?

Another thing. Fetish as in a sexual fetish or just an immense joy in learning about them and such. If former, I would be disgusted.
    Because he would try being my friend, tell me b.s. that Queen had done he deemed as 'bad' & tried to turn me against her because he wanted all of the attention & all of her friends. I never fell for any of it, thus why he's a waste of flesh. If he was a true friend, he would've never acted that way.

As for the fish fettish, he claimed it was something he did as a joke. I always wondered if there was more to it myself.. So, who knows. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:31 pm