The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

How Was the 2013 Year?

How Was the 2013 Year? Empty How Was the 2013 Year?

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:28 am

Was planning to make after Christmas but whatever.

Overall, so much better than Dreadful 2012.

Q1 '13: '12 carried over. Was pretty bad.

Q2 '13: Started to recover. Was feeling better about life a bit.

Q3 '13: Things started to look up. Prolly the best part of 2013 for me(and discovery of being able to emulate games on laptop). 

Q4 '13: About the same as Q3 but with unexpected surprises.

Hoping 2014 won't be a nuisance in terms of emotional grief.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

How Was the 2013 Year? Empty Re: How Was the 2013 Year?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 am

Overall I'd say it was a great year for me, but separate parts of the year are not necessarily so.

Q1: I literally did nothing at all for this entire part of the year, I found myself becoming bored often as there really wasn't much I felt like doing.

Q2: Much better, but then ended with my grandfather passing away, which was very sad.

Q3: I very much enjoyed this period as I was able to travel around to many different areas and actually participated in some cool things (for lack of a better word) Plus, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I played that nearly every single day after getting it in June lol.

Q4: Spent the whole time mainly playing video games, but that's a good thing. So many fantastic games released in the last few months. (ALBW and Pokémon Y mostly) I also met a lot of people during this period irl, so that's nice.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:18 pm

What are these quarter stats for? Makes no sense to me. Pah!

I had a good year myself. Not much happened; except for Queen asking me to join tnfs; which I did. I've been active here since she asked me to & honestly I like this nintendo forum much better then a lot of others I've been a part of. This place isn't as dead as some others nor demands random crap that I feel is part of the staffs responsibility. I'm glad to be a member here & on Queen's rp forum.

The newest thing is a few new role plays I've been enjoying on Queen's forum. I might have to think of a way to start & keep role plays going here that tnf members can enjoy; but it's not easy getting something started that the members here could enjoy. Meh; maybe I'm over thinking things. XD

Still 2013 has been an ok year for me. Couldn't get any better else wise it could be worse. XD ;P

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Jack Frost wrote:What are these quarter stats for? Makes no sense to me. Pah!
    IDK about the others, but I used 'em for what they mean in the corresponding months.

The others didn't have to but they did anyway.

As for the RP thing. I find them boring. Maybe in the past I enjoyed them a lot but nowadays...
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Ah; what ever works is fine. I was just making an observation. XD

Darkened Blizzard wrote:As for the RP thing. I find them boring. Maybe in the past I enjoyed them a lot but nowadays...
    I found it tends to be the people you role play with; for me I enjoy it because I get to tell a story with a bunch of my friends & contribute to the whole of the story. I enjoy role playing with Queen & a lot of our friends we've made over the years. It's more of a personal enjoyment really. XD But still; it's how I feel. Sometimes I found that people who don't enjoy role playing is because they never really wrote out anything it was more along the standard;

Code:
    *Goes into room & sits bored*
    Random oc: "So bored."

It has no plot & the ones running the rp are the ones who usually run it doing everything around every one's characters. If your lucky you get included; if not it sucks for you. BUT the way I role play with my friends; usually includes every one contributing. Thus why I find it enjoyable.

That is all.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Huh. I'm more used to 1 on 1 RPs. You could say my RPing is like improv. I never actually joined a group. Maybe in my n00b days on Myspace.

And most of the people I did 1 on 1's with I no longer talk to. H-J was one of these people except I talk to him every once in a while...

If I feel I get an extreme fantasized imagination going on then I deem an RP good in my book.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:01 pm

On balance, it was pretty good. Probably the highlights were graduating from university and starting a new job.
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Post by Nessness Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:26 am

It was a fine year- it was much better than 2011 and 2012 for me. I am already excited for 2014 too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:25 am