The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Gameguy1996
queenzelda
TheTrainerExpert
Winters Thief Zero
Marowak
Luma Party
Dark Jester
11 posters

The Darkness has returned

Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 715

The Darkness has returned - Page 2 Empty Re: The Darkness has returned

Post by Snowy Yialina Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:53 am

DJ! I've missed you so much, it's lovely to see you again! *hugs* How's you and how's life been treating you? Also, what do you think of all the Mario Kart news and such? Very Happy I'm so psyched for it all!

Just some info. I'm no longer with James, in fact, it's now been almost 6 months and I'm so much happier without him! I've moved schools after being sexually harassed, and now I'm feeling so much better. I still sing and I'm now coming out of depression greatly! How do I know this? Well, I never wanted to play on anything ages ago but now my happy, cheery, hyper gamer-boy self is back and I'm happier than ever! Even though I get bullied in this school and I'm subject to a lot of homophobia and bitchy girls, I'm still fine and dandy! I'm not letting them get me down! Ha, I just annoy the hell out of them if they be mean to me, which shuts them up! 

Sorry for a lot to say, just thought you'd like to know. I hope you're doing grand and it'll be extremely nice to talk to you again. 

Until then, Yi~ Smile

Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!

User Points : 1604
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Post by Dark Jester Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Hey there Yi! I've missed you too, but I missed you long before I left, you and Metal just went off somewhere! 

I'm so very glad to see that you're happier, at the end of the day keeping yourself and the people you care about happy is what life is all about. Your attitude seems to of improved greatly, very positive outlook now, which is great! I guess bad things still happen but you just got to learn to deal with it, and you seem to be learning well!

I'm doing quite well myself, thanks! Not much has changed my end, I still do what I did back then now! 

I hope we get to properly catch up again, I'm sure you have more things to tell me about your step-father and such. =u=
    Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Snowy Yialina Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:40 pm

Dark Jester wrote:Hey there Yi! I've missed you too, but I missed you long before I left, you and Metal just went off somewhere! 

I'm so very glad to see that you're happier, at the end of the day keeping yourself and the people you care about happy is what life is all about. Your attitude seems to of improved greatly, very positive outlook now, which is great! I guess bad things still happen but you just got to learn to deal with it, and you seem to be learning well!

I'm doing quite well myself, thanks! Not much has changed my end, I still do what I did back then now! 

I hope we get to properly catch up again, I'm sure you have more things to tell me about your step-father and such. =u=

Just a heads up, when I saw that you came back, a lovely feeling of nostalgia flushed through me. It reminded me of so many lovely times and such! Also, it feels like a hole in me has now been filled, which is lovely. By the way, I have been stalking this forum all day, anxiously waiting for your reply. Heh~ I was worried that you weren't gonna reply cuz I may have done or said something to you ages ago... Sorry, yes, I still think like that... Not so much now, though Smile

Awwe-y! Very Happy Thanks, big guy *hugs* You've made me go into a cute mood now, which is lovely! I love cuuute moods, I go all hyper and extremely optimistic! Very Happy

Aw, thanks, DJ! Very Happy Oh yes, I think it has. I've noticed improvements and such! Smile Yep, true words, there Smile 

That's great! Oh, right. Heh-heh. I do too! Uh, yep. Yeseriie, there, sir Razz See you around, lovely soul Smile (cuz you are) Very Happy
    Saint Fluffy~
    Saint Fluffy~
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : One & Only

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Mario Kart 8

Post by Saint Fluffy~ Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Dark Jester? Back?
    That's IMPOSSIBLE!!! NOOOOOOO!!!

Yay! You're back~
    I've missed you for quite some time now.

Also, sorry that I responded late.
    I would've responded much earlier,
    but I read this RIGHT BEFORE I had to leave to go to the Black History Parade.

So, how's life EXACTLY been since you left?
    Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Post by Dark Jester Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:08 pm

Yi wrote:
     Just a heads up, when I saw that you came back, a lovely feeling of nostalgia flushed through me. It reminded me of so many lovely times and such! Also, it feels like a hole in me has now been filled, which is lovely. By the way, I have been stalking this forum all day, anxiously waiting for your reply. Heh~ I was worried that you weren't gonna reply cuz I may have done or said something to you ages ago... Sorry, yes, I still think like that... Not so much now, though Smile

Awwe-y! Very Happy Thanks, big guy *hugs* You've made me go into a cute mood now, which is lovely! I love cuuute moods, I go all hyper and extremely optimistic! Very Happy

Aw, thanks, DJ! Very Happy Oh yes, I think it has. I've noticed improvements and such! Smile Yep, true words, there Smile 

That's great! Oh, right. Heh-heh. I do too! Uh, yep. Yeseriie, there, sir Razz See you around, lovely soul Smile (cuz you are) Very Happy
    Wow, to mean that much to someone is pretty awesome. I don't recall anything bad happening before we parted ways, I would remember something like that. So you have no need to worry! 

I hope you're having fun with your "cute mood", lol. It's been great hearing back from you, all of you in fact! 

If you do ever want to talk beyond this feel free to drop me a PM. Maybe when school is out again I'll see you in the chat every morning like before, haha!

Fluffiness~ wrote:Dark Jester? Back?
    That's IMPOSSIBLE!!! NOOOOOOO!!!

Yay! You're back~
    I've missed you for quite some time now.

Also, sorry that I responded late.
    I would've responded much earlier,
    but I read this RIGHT BEFORE I had to leave to go to the Black History Parade.

So, how's life EXACTLY been since you left?

Well, Fluffy... I've tried to write this part out a few times now. I guess the best thing to do is to just be honest;

I'm absolutely touched to hear you say you actually missed me, and for quite some time. Giving our differences we've had... I guess it's nice that there isn't nothing sore between us. 

A-Anyway... ()

Worry not about the late reply, you always were a busy one. I'm actually really glad to see you're posting more to be honest! I'm really impressed with the activity here on the whole, its rare you see sites pick themselves back up like this. So, Kudos to you, Admin. 

I hope you enjoy (or enjoyed) the parade, sounds like fun... I think. 

So I guess you would like to know more finer details of what I've been up to? I'll try my best for you, Fluffy-Chan;

Spoiler:

Thanks again for the welcome back, everyone. It's really touched me! Cheers! VuV;
    Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Snowy Yialina Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:10 am

Dark Jester wrote:
    Wow, to mean that much to someone is pretty awesome. I don't recall anything bad happening before we parted ways, I would remember something like that. So you have no need to worry! 

I hope you're having fun with your "cute mood", lol. It's been great hearing back from you, all of you in fact! 

If you do ever want to talk beyond this feel free to drop me a PM. Maybe when school is out again I'll see you in the chat every morning like before, haha!

Yeah, it must do! :)Yeah, true. Sorry, you know me. Okay, I won't :)Yeah, I sure-fire will do! Heh~ Yeah, hopefully that'll be so! :)See ya around, big guy Smile
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:13 am

Hey if you want to continue to talk about that, please move it to PMs or something. I don't want this thread to be flooded with posts when it's just meant as a welcome back thread. So thanks. ^^
    Snowy Yialina
    Snowy Yialina
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Snowy Yialina Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Hey if you want to continue to talk about that, please move it to PMs or something. I don't want this thread to be flooded with posts when it's just meant as a welcome back thread. So thanks. ^^

Sorry, Yozz. I'll do that Smile
    Namine
    Namine
    Deku
    Deku

Custom Title : Princess Namine
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 143
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Post by Namine Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Good to see such a respected & well known member return to the forum: welcome back! Smile
    Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Post by Dark Jester Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Thanks! I like your signature, Birdramon is cool.

(Is the Birdramon? I wasn't a massive fan of the Biyomon line other than Garurumon)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:00 am

You seem to always be around when I'm not here...

Anyway, nice to see ya, DJ.

Also, what's with the auto-italics?
    Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Post by Dark Jester Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:58 am

Haha, well, we're both here now!

It's nice to see you too! ^u^

Auto-Italics? Nope, I have to put them in manually, although if the forum could read my mind and out them in for me that'd be great

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:02 am

Must just be my end.

It's not a problem but a certain point of this page; everything is italicized.
    Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Post by Dark Jester Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:07 am

Lol, pass. I have no idea. If it's one of my posts maybe it's a mistake I missed?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:27 pm