The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Winters Thief Zero
bayonetta
King Atem
Nessness
Frost-Knight
Gameguy1996
Lady Pikachu
Dark Jester
Luma Party
Namine
Saint Fluffy~
15 posters

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (2)

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol (2)

Post by queenzelda Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:43 am

Zero Revolution wrote:Are there any other new Pokemon from X/Y you really like to use?
    Beside's the aforementioned Greninja? Wink Well besides Greninja, I tend to use Yveltal a lot since catching it. I can't think of any other X/Y Pokemon that are new that I tend to use out side of either to be honest. I should take some time & 'catch 'em all' really. xp
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (2) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol (2)

Post by King Atem Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:10 pm

I was wondering; what have you been watching on netflix as of lately: if anything? XD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Yusei wrote:I was wondering; what have you been watching on Netflix as of lately: if anything? XD
    Yea, I've actually been watching some new stuff that just showed up on Netflix just to see if I'd like it. So far I've tried watching 'Lego Friends' & 'Ever After High'. Lego friends impo is just Lego's way of trying to get girls to buy their products with other female characters & what not the way it comes off. xp Thou the series is kind of cute; so that much I'll give them.

'Ever After High' is also another toy based show; based around Mattel's high end Barbie dolls & how the characters want to change their futures. It's actually kind of interesting with the idea for the plot & characters. I actually plan to watch more episodes. But problem is that there's on 3 episodes atmo on Netflix & I'm betting there's probably more then that that might have aired. So I might be going to youtube for that as I have with the Pokemon series. xp

My only problem with the series is I kind of see one of the characters Madeline Hatter as the Pinky Pie of the series. xp Other then that, I really think I can get into otherwise. :3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Why did you put "Netflix" in red text? Just because the Netflix logo is red? Razz
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:39 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Why did you put "Netflix" in red text? Just because the Netflix logo is red? Razz
    Well on my PS3 console their logo is now white & the Netflix logo is now all in red instead of Netflix being surrounded by red it itself turned into the color of red. O_O Ohhh. Deep. xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:51 pm

Yeah, I noticed that, they just swapped out the colors of the logo for no reason. Razz

What device do you usually use to watch Netflix?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:11 am

Usually I tend to watch Netflix on my PS3. Also, I have watched Netflix on the Wii U gamepad but I do it when I know I'm going to be away from the television for a long period of time. xp So usually I'm watching most anything I see via my television through my PS3. The reason why I do it is because the Wii U gamepad is HUGE & bulky & I have no place to sit it while watching something. With the PS3 controller it's small & easy to just hit the (X) button & sit it next to me on my side table. Yea I could watch Netflix on my Wii U like Nintendo direct said they wanted their customers to but honestly if they wanted me to do that they should have made it to where I could use the Wii mote in order to do all of the controlling of Netflix with instead of making the gamepad integral to Netflix. -_-
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:47 pm

Personally, I think it's just as easy to hit the button on the Wii U Gamepad when you're watching it on the TV as it is with the PS3 controller. I don't have a PS3, but you're performing the exact same action as you would be with that controller...

Have you ever had to sleep on the floor? Razz
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:03 am

Zero Revolution wrote:Personally, I think it's just as easy to hit the button on the Wii U Gamepad when you're watching it on the TV as it is with the PS3 controller. I don't have a PS3, but you're performing the exact same action as you would be with that controller...
    Yea, maybe but I'm talking about which is better to use scale wise. The Wii U gamepad is huge compared to the PS3 controller. I'd have to do a picture comparison to show you what I mean. xp I'll do that later today & post it asap. :3

Zero Revolution wrote:Have you ever had to sleep on the floor? Razz
    Yup & it sucked major arse. >.< XD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Oh, I've used the PS3 controller before, I know how big it is. I just don't think the Wii U Gamepad is really all that big either. It has the screen on it, but it's easy to just put it down next to you when you're not using it imo. But I guess there's no reason to argue about it. Razz

Do you ever get nose bleeds?

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Oh, I've used the PS3 controller before, I know how big it is. I just don't think the Wii U Gamepad is really all that big either. It has the screen on it, but it's easy to just put it down next to you when you're not using it imo. But I guess there's no reason to argue about it. Razz
    I'm not arguing; just agreeing to disagree is all. XD

Zero Revolution wrote:Do you ever get nose bleeds?
    Yea sometimes I do. I don't tend to get them very often at least. :3
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Post by Nessness Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:47 pm

What is your least favorite school subject?
    Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 126

Post by Frost-Knight Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:49 pm

If you could change the color of your username, what color would you choose?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:04 pm

Nessness wrote:What is your least favorite school subject?
    Mathz. I suck at mathz. >.<

Meta-Knight wrote:If you could change the color of your username, what color would you choose?
    It'd be a darkorchid purple color. ;3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:35 am