The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
queenzelda
poppy
Dark Jester
Rosalina
Ospreyeagle
Spark Kirby
FTON
ttwashere
Mona
Meta Knight
Snowy Yialina
redguy
Kinopio
ClamEatsCurry
Polar
Super Bowser Bros.
Tetratonix
Marowak
Saint Fluffy~
Sir Metal King
Soupy
hissae2
(っ◕‿◕)っ
Peyton
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
Gengar
31 posters

The Anything Thread (1)

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

The Anything Thread (1) - Page 57 Empty Re: The Anything Thread (1)

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:34 am

This tablet is terrible for browsing the internet, no matter which browser I use, it just won't work correctly. >_> Wish I could use my desktop, it might be old, but it's good. :3

Also I'm knda hungry right now.
    Saint Fluffy~
    Saint Fluffy~
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : One & Only
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

Favorite Nintendo Game? : Mario Kart 8

Post by Saint Fluffy~ Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Let's begin, shall we...

I, The Executioner~, presents...

Anime Expo: The Fluffy Experience!!!

On July 4th, I woke up at 5:30 A.M. I was feeling tired because I had not gotten enough sleep, but  I had to get ready for Anime Expo regardless of being tired or not. My sister and I had finished getting everything ready at about 6:00 A.M. We then ate breakfast for 30 minutes and left afterwards(of course, with everything we need in hand) to pick up my sister's friends.

We had arrived and we waited for approximately five minutes for them to get ready and leave the apartment. After that, my dad dropped us off at a metro station. We took the metro to a certain destination and then left the metro. We proceeded to a bus stop, but we missed the bus. We accidentally went to the bus stop across from the actual bus stop on the same street. We then went over to the correct bus stop and waited 20 minutes for the bus to arrive. 

We arrived at the convention center 30 minutes later and had to line up to get our badges. We waited for 2 freakin' hours. We finally got inside and obtained our badges. We stopped for a lunch break inside and the lined up for the exhibition hall. We waited in line for an hour and 30 minutes...

After that, the exhibition hall (finally) opened at 12:00 P.M. We were led into the exhibition hall and we first went to the Viz Media booth. They gave us free posters and a button. My sister then found a booth that she wanted to go to and bought artwork there (and also asked for them to sign the artwork, and they did). We then proceeded to Artist Alley (located at the back of the Exhibition hall). There, my sister and her friends looked around at stuff made by the artists to purchase while I went off to explore.

I ventured around and had seen many different things. However, I didn't buy anything because none of the things really interested me in purchasing them (also, due to me being cheap and wanting to get a 3DS). I then had to contact my sister to meet up again because I was done exploring areas that weren't crowded and didn't have people shoving me towards the side.

It took ten minutes to find my sister and her friends. We then explored other areas. After that, we went to Artist Alley again to look through the rest of booths. One of my sister's friends (the yaoi fanatic) left the group to look for stuff that "suits her interests". 

After a while, we started to get tired from walking. We took a break for a while and ate. We regrouped during break. We then proceeded to "use the restroom" before exploring again. Afterwards we continued the Artist Alley search. My sister and her friend bought some stuff from the booths while my sister's other friend and I had looked around at the artwork without purchasing. 

After that, we went to look at the CD's at the front of the exhibition hall. We then had obtained free buttons from different booths. We finally left the exhibition hall afterwards.

We then proceeded to go watch a movie at Anime Expo. We then spent time trying to figure out where the movie was going to be shown by exploring. We found it after a guy working there had told us. We then proceeded to out destination.

We then waited in a line for five minutes. After that we sat down in the theater. We watched a movie called "Wolf Children". After the movie, we left Anime Expo at 6:30 P.M. We had to take two buses. After that, we walked to my sister's friend's apartment. It was so tiny and it was a bit hot inside the apartment. We then waited for my parents to pick us up while drinking soda fancily. Our parents picked us up and drove us home. 

... and that was my Anime Expo experience.

Also, I'm hopefully going to have a 3DS to play while waiting in line next year, because I has money for one!!! I'll try to get my mother to let me buy one on my birthday (along with a game, because I have money for a game too).

Finally, I did buy one the thing at Anime Expo, and that certain thing is a...
    Spoiler:
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Lol Fluffy Alpaca, haven't you wanted that for like a year or longer? Razz

Anyway, sounds like too much waiting and walking for me, yeah I don't think I would've wanted to go to Anime Expo myself. Was Wolf Children a good movie?

And you're going next year? Do you go yearly or something?

It's about time you get a 3DS, but don't you think you should get 2 games rather than one? I didn't even get any games along with my 3DS when I got it on launch in 2011...
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:53 pm

It's Nice to know that you had a great time at Anime Expo.

Also like Zero said you said get 2 games rather then one since there's so many great games out now. Unlike when I got mine in May of 2011 and it was just ports and remakes for the most part.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Yeah, Pilotwings Resort didn't seem like something I'd like, and there were no other games for it. :PAlso did you buy it in May 2011? It released in March, I had just assume you bought it at launch.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Yeah, Pilotwings Resort didn't seem like something I'd like, and there were no other games for it. :PAlso did you buy it in May 2011? It released in March, I had just assume you bought it at launch.
    I waited because if I just want to a store and bought it I would have to pay like $20 in tax. So I just waited a few weeks until my sister took me to the BX and plus my dad give my $100 for the 3DS so it worked out in the end. Also the first game I picked up was Super Mario 3D Land.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:17 pm

The first game I got for it was Suoer Monkey Ball 3D, which is boring after having played all the levels in the game. (I would sell it on ebay as I don't play it, but I have a reason for not doing so Razz) I got Ocarina of Time 3D next I believe...

There are now so many 3DS games, I'm missing out on a lot of them...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:38 am

I'm going to the beach today, guess I'll be gone most of the day. Honestly I didn't even know I was going to the beach until today...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Been playing a lot on New Leaf. I just got the perfect town rating just yesterday & I am beyond thrilled! I'm going to keep at it for 14 days more so that I can get the gold watering can. I hope to get all of the golden tools as soon as possible so it'll be fun trying to achieve this goal.

I'm also trying to get all of the manikin's that are available which is  total & I have 2 so far. I'm working on getting Labelle's manikin & when ever Gracie Grace decides to show up in my town I hope to pass her fashion checks and get her approval along with a manikin from her whenever I can get the fancy TnT mart to come in. xp

Besides being in Animal Crossing New Leaf Land I've been asked by a 3DS friend to play City Folk; so it's time to strap on the City Folk boots and play yet another round. XD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:21 pm

I don't know why, but after watching some of City Folk, it looks very dull and boring. (have I said this before? Now that I'm typing it I believe I have. Razz XD) I have enjoyed New Leaf though, I can't stop playing it...

It's hot today, way too hot, I wish it would cool down a bit, I think the only way that could happen is if it were to rain, and I don't think it's going to rain anytime soon, maybe not even today.

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:I don't know why, but after watching some of City Folk, it looks very dull and boring. (have I said this before? Now that I'm typing it I believe I have. :PXD) I have enjoyed New Leaf though, I can't stop playing it...
    Yea it does get a bit boring after a while. XD Also I agree 100% that New Leaf is addicting. XD

Zero Revolution wrote:t's hot today, way too hot, I wish it would cool down a bit, I think the only way that could happen is if it were to rain, and I don't think it's going to rain anytime soon, maybe not even today.
    You kidding me? I'm happy it's stopped raining where I live as I think we've had a bit too much rain really impo. @_@; xD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:15 pm

I don't necessarily like the rain itself, but when it does rain, it cools things down. And I hate the heat. Razz So of course I want it to rain now as I'm boiling hot. pale

But beside that, it is nice today. I haven't even really been outside since I walked my dog earlier, but something cold to eat like a Popsicle would be nice. :3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:57 pm

I bit the side of my mouth yesterday while eating, now it seems everytime I eat I bite my mouth in the same spot, I have no idea why that is, but it always seems to happen when I do that.

Just walked my dog, haven't done much today besides be here and play some Animal Crossing New Leaf earlier today.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Time to post in here again. Razz

I went fishing today actually (this time NOT in Animal Crossing New Leaf XD), I didn't catch any fish, but I did see many of them. The fishing rod I was using didn't work correctly, and it was really hot. Plus is was boring as I caught no fish...

Then just went out to eat, delicious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:56 am