The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Do you have the game or plan on getting it?

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Do you have the game or plan on getting it? Empty Do you have the game or plan on getting it?

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri May 30, 2014 1:45 am

I will likely get the game sometime in the afternoon or evening since I don't like going to get games to early in the day.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Do you have the game or plan on getting it? Empty Re: Do you have the game or plan on getting it?

Post by Luma Party Fri May 30, 2014 7:36 am

My dad'll go get it for me once I head to school.

Last edited by Luma Party on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Do you have the game or plan on getting it? Empty Re: Do you have the game or plan on getting it?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri May 30, 2014 3:06 pm

I'll probably go out and hunt down a copy sometime soon. (maybe in an hour or so) If I can't find one, I'll likely have to download the game. I hope not though, I'd rather get the physical copy.

@Luma
    You're lucky, you can just get home and already be able to play it if you want. XD
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:58 pm

Actually at first I didn't plan to get this game AT ALL. But I ended up getting it so that I can play with some of the people here via wifi on tnfs. So be glad; or um something. Razz
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:12 pm

That only took 9 months...

Are you getting the DLC?
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:23 pm

^ That's nice.

I've had the game since launch day. It's one of the few games I actually got the day of release, I wanted it that much back then. I can't believe it's close to that day.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:10 am

I honestly can't even believe it Queen. XD (I know you're not lying about it, it's just surprising you actually went out and bought it) It'll be fun to play with you at some point.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:07 am

Luma Party wrote:That only took 9 months...
    I'm slow it's just in my nature. Razz xD

Luma Party wrote:Are you getting the DLC?
    I do want to get all the DLC; even the paid content I just don't know if I want to get everything now or wait until the Animal Crossing DLC is made available in May or just get everything now before it releases. What I need to know is if I can get the May content for the price with the current content for the same price when it releases.. Or if I have to get all of the content now before it becomes available in May. So if anyone knows it'd help me to decide if I want to get it now or later when it's available in May.

SirYoshiFrozenFairy wrote:I've had the game since launch day. It's one of the few games I actually got the day of release, I wanted it that much back then. I can't believe it's close to that day.
    Well I've never been much of a one for racers but Mario Kart has been more fun then I thought even if I can only play it for a few races at a time. XD

Winters Thief Zero wrote:I honestly can't even believe it Queen. XD (I know you're not lying about it, it's just surprising you actually went out and bought it) It'll be fun to play with you at some point.
    Well seeing as I posted a video of my playing in the recently bought games thread I'd say that's proof enough of my buying it. XD But yea I can't wait to play with you & any one else who wants to too. ^^
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:23 am

Queen Pikachu wrote:What I need to know is if I can get the May content for the price with the current content for the same price when it releases.. Or if I have to get all of the content now before it becomes available in May. So if anyone knows it'd help me to decide if I want to get it now or later when it's available in May.
    I believe the bundle with both DLC packs will still be available after all of the DLC is released, but it may be something you'd want to contact Nintendo themselves with just to make sure.

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:34 pm

Yea, ok. That helps actually since I'm one of those people who wants what they purchase on day one so I was just wondering if I could wait to get it until the other DLC releases in May was all. If it's cheaper to get both now I'll probably get the DLC for it sometime next week or so. :3
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 pm

You should get it now.
    No point in waiting for May, the Zelda DLC is really fun.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Luma Party wrote:You should get it now. No point in waiting for May, the Zelda DLC is really fun.
    Yea sure, if you'll supply me with a $20.00 eshop gift card then it'll be no problem. Razz
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Just a few races is more fun than none. I personally like the tracks in this game more than most of the Mario Kart games. I felt that they designed the new ones better, especially the DLC tracks.

Get the DLC if you want. The surprises in the Hyrule Circuit were really sweet, that became one of my favorite tracks. It's nice the Mercedes DLC is free.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:37 pm