The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Cinderella's world adventures: Going to the ball [rant]

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Cinderella's world adventures: Going to the ball [rant] Empty Cinderella's world adventures: Going to the ball [rant]

Post by queenzelda Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:10 pm

In Cinderella's world after helping out Cinderella & the people of her kingdom; or the Prince's Kingdom, I guess? Though the game acts like she's the Queen to these people.. o.O Eh. Who knows, as there are so many unanswered questions that I have no idea where to start: lol. Anyway I'm rambling, I'll stop now. (xp) A few episodes in you get invited to one of many Cinderella's balls that she & the Prince host.

When you arrive at the ball it then turns into a rhythm game that you have to hit these stars & slide a circle over to another circle that your given a path to move the circle along. A lot of the balls that take place when you start out are at one star. Now, you'd think that these rhythm games would be pretty easy right? Well then my friend; you would be completely: WRONG.  

Because hitting the stars when they show at JUST the right moment, isn't so very easy & when eventually you unlock the two starred 'balls' & then the three starred hosted 'balls' that you can attend.. These rhythm games get even HARDER! So far I've TRIED to ace a two starred ball & I can't even miss hardly but ONE & missing six or more gets you one crown off from getting a 'clear' in the game.

OMG. These ball episodes are just gawd awful when put through the torment of having to do it as a rhythm game. What's even worse is that that one of the 'happy sticker' you can get is associated with acing a three starred ball episode! Which for me; just isn't going to happen seeing as it's hard for me to even get past even a level one starred episode with my sanity intact. O.o

I have but one 'happy sticker' left to get. Can you guess which sticker I'm not going to be able to get? Yep; you guessed right as it's the one that's associate with clearing a two starred ball hosted by Cinderella. <.<;

What would be nice is to be able to be able to clear these with out it having to be an all rhythm game! Maybe change up the venue for some of these balls or something! But oh no! >.>;
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Cinderella's world adventures: Going to the ball [rant] Empty Re: Cinderella's world adventures: Going to the ball [rant]

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:03 pm

That's why I hate any rhythm game that forces you to do it at the EXACT right time, they should give you a second to actually hit the stars. That does sound kind of annoying, but I'm sure you'll eventually get the hang of it Queen, even if it is hard.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:17 am