The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Games you liked before realising it is bad

Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Games you liked before realising it is bad Empty Games you liked before realising it is bad

Post by Nessness Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:28 am

Are there any games you thought were great before realising that game is horrendous?
    I would like to say a stupid web game named Club Penguin. Though I thought it was great a long time ago, I now think it is horrendous, basically because of the fact that you need to pay cash for everything.
    Club Money
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Games you liked before realising it is bad Empty Re: Games you liked before realising it is bad

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:58 am

Oh, I'm sure I have some, although I'll have to think. I try to make sure I don't play really bad games. Razz I guess I'll say Yoshi's Story on the N64. I liked it when I originally played it, but looking back now, it wasn't too great. It's really easy and the levels are poorly designed.

Games you liked before realising it is bad Empty Re: Games you liked before realising it is bad

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:02 pm

I used to like Pokemon as a kid but I.quickly grew out of it with age. It's probably due to my increase in playing RPGs that are more detailed and expanded. I just think Pokemon is boring and insufferable now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:19 am