The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
King Atem
7 posters

Who here dislikes going to the dentist?

Poll

Do you like going to the dentist?

[ 1 ]
    Who here dislikes going to the dentist? I_vote_lcap11%Who here dislikes going to the dentist? I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Who here dislikes going to the dentist? I_vote_lcap0%Who here dislikes going to the dentist? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who here dislikes going to the dentist? I_vote_lcap22%Who here dislikes going to the dentist? I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Who here dislikes going to the dentist? I_vote_lcap44%Who here dislikes going to the dentist? I_vote_rcap [44%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who here dislikes going to the dentist? I_vote_lcap22%Who here dislikes going to the dentist? I_vote_rcap [22%] 

Total Votes: 9
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Who here dislikes going to the dentist? Empty Who here dislikes going to the dentist?

Post by King Atem Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:48 pm

I for one don't. If I could avoid going to the dentist I would. But I've personally had some bad experiences with a few of them; though I have had one dentist who was nice to me. I'd still rather avoid them when I can thou.. <~<;

Any one else not a fan of going to the dentist?
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Who here dislikes going to the dentist? Empty Re: Who here dislikes going to the dentist?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Nope, I also hate going to the dentist. Yeah, it's nice to have clean teeth and whatnot afterwards, but it can often be a painful experience, and it's weird having the dentist put their hands and tools in your mouth. I guess I'm lucky the only times I've been to the dentist are due to check-up appointments every once in awhile, rather than having to get teeth pulled. I actually never even got braces either. Razz Not that I would really want to now.

I've had some bad experiences at the dentist, not even pertaining to being with the dentists themselves. Sometime last year I had to wait 3 hours to be called in, when there was barely anybody waiting for an appointment. They apparently just forgot about me. >_>
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Who here dislikes going to the dentist? Empty Re: Who here dislikes going to the dentist?

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:14 pm

I have not been to the dentist in years and I don't plan on going anytime soon since I dislike going.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:32 pm

^ Well, you're supposed to go at least once a year or something like that, you should probably do it sometime. Your teeth might be clean, but you still should go every once in awhile. At least that's how I feel, but of course that's your choice Gameguy. I can understand you not wanting to go since it's definitely not fun. Razz
    Marowak
    Marowak
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Custom Title : Mari
    User Points : 2927
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Metroid Emblem Bros Story X/Y

Post by Marowak Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:38 pm

When I was younger I was definitely a biter in the dentist's office, but then I ended up not going back for like another eight years until 2013 and the worst part for that visit was just the hour wait I had sitting in the office, if it was just go straight to the appointment it'd be one thing, but that wait just bored me for the longest time, and all they did was look at my teeth and say yep they're fine.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:18 pm

I'm not a huge fan of dentist's either. I tend to go only when I need too. If I can I avoid the dentist as often as I can get away with it. xp
    Kinopio
    Kinopio
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

Custom Title : "Time for adventure!~"

User Points : 680
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA)

Post by Kinopio Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:38 pm

I personally don't mind going to the dentist.

Though then again, I used to get toys from a toy chest after the end of each dentist appointment when I was a kid. xD At this point of time, I prefer to get my teeth cleaned up as opposed to having them hurt later on with cavities and so on.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:04 pm

I'm relatively indifferent. It's a bit of a pain, but I don't have any particular fear of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content