The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

TNFS Halloween Banner Contest!

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Halloween - TNFS Halloween Banner Contest! - Page 2 Empty Re: TNFS Halloween Banner Contest!

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:42 am

Oh yeah, I of course have the winner's banner, but I haven't posted the rankings yet. Razz 3 banners were sent in (good enough for an art contest, most of our members aren't that artistic I don't think XD)

1st - Nessness' Banner!

Halloween - TNFS Halloween Banner Contest! - Page 2 219qjnk

Nessness' banner was fantastic and I think fitting of first place. I think it looks perfect with the Halloween theme too, really fits the mood. His banner will be up for the next week, even though the Halloween theme won't be. (because I was thinking this theme would be up longer Razz)

2nd - Queen's Banner!

Halloween - TNFS Halloween Banner Contest! - Page 2 Tnfs_halloween_banner_by_queenzelda01-d83vjdu

Queen also had a great banner, I guess it's fitting that everyone's banners have ghosts in them too. XD I'd say it's just about on par with Nessness', we just thought his was slightly better.

3rd - Yusei's Banner![/color]

Halloween - TNFS Halloween Banner Contest! - Page 2 Tnfs_halloween__banner_by_atem01-d83vl31

Yusei had a Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon themed banner (I love that game, thank you Yusei XD) I think it looks really cool too.

All 3 were great banners, though, I'm not going to lie. So I'm definitely happy with how they turned out. Nessness' reward was of course already given, the other reward kind of can't happen, I'll give out the User Points for 2nd and 3rd place now though. Thanks to everyone who sent in banners, and to Gameguy for judging them with me. I appreciate it. ^^

Also, there will be another non-art event soon, so look out for that...it's going to be REALLY fun I think. :3

Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Halloween - TNFS Halloween Banner Contest! - Page 2 Empty Re: TNFS Halloween Banner Contest!

Post by Nessness Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:31 am

Yay, I finally got a first place on something, lol. (I usually get the second place or lower in the real life events)
    I think everybody did a great job on it, and it was very fun. I am curious what the next non-art event would be.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:11 am