The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans Empty Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Now that Mewtwo is coming back through DLC it opens the gate for other past characters to return. There are 9 cut characters in total and even though there's no way some are coming back I will include them anyway.

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans Young_Link_SSBM

I think it's safe to say that Young Link won't return since Toon Link was his replacement and we don't need 3 Links on the roster. He was also never a popular character like Toon Link.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans Empty Re: Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:19 pm

Yeah, there's definitely no reason to bring back Young Link, he would be just a huge waste of a character spot for DLC.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans Empty Re: Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans

Post by Gameguy1996 Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:34 am

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans Pichumeleeclear

Pichu was only added in Melee since he was popular in the movies. He was the least liked character in Melee and we don't need him back since 6 Pokemon are all we need.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:21 am

Yeah no, don't bring back Pichu, please. I thought he was kind of cool in Melee, but he is just a clone, and of course Smash Bros. doesn't need more clones. Razz
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:33 am

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans BrawlIvysaur

Ivysaur was only really added so that the Pokemon Trainer could have a 3rd Pokemon. I just don't see him being DLC since the middle evolution is always the least liked one in the starter line and we don't need a Grass Pokemon again.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:50 am

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans Squirtlessbb

Squritle was the Pokemon I use the most in Brawl. With that said there's no way he will be DLC since Greninja is the new Water Pokemon and i on;y put him above Ivysaur since he's a little more popular.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans SnakeBrawlArtwork

Snake is unlikely to be DLC since Sakurai only added him since Kojima asked him to include Snake. There's also the fact that Konami has no plans for a Metal Gear port for the Wii U and since the game is no longer rated T that might have also been a factor.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Somehow I didn't know you updated this at all, weird.

Ivysaur and Squirtle are cool, but I also don't think they'll be back. Snake has a chance, a small chance, but a chance nonetheless. It would be cool to get a third party character as DLC, and I'd definitely like to see him return.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:39 pm

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans Iceclimbers%28white_background%29

Since the Ice Climbers can't work on the 3DS it would just be Ice Climber if they came back. The reason why I don't think they will be DLC though is because, there moves are covered by other characters and it would not be the same with just one Climber.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Honestly, I can see Ice Climbers being DLC when the New 3DS releases. And really, I think if they worked hard enough they could get them to work on the regular 3DS. I mean, I don't really understand why they can't work to begin with. They have Rosalina, Olimar, and Duck Hunt already...
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Honestly, I can see Ice Climbers being DLC when the New 3DS releases. And really, I think if they worked hard enough they could get them to work on the regular 3DS. I mean, I don't really understand why they can't work to begin with. They have Rosalina, Olimar, and Duck Hunt already...
    The Duck hardly moves, The Pikmin where only 30 FPS and Luma works really different then Nana since it just floats for a few seconds before it goes off of the stage or Rosalina calls it back. I think having 4 Ice Climbers moving at 60 FPS online is what made them get the axe at the end of the day.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:01 pm

^ Well, I think that maybe they could make it so that you can only play with 2 or 3 Ice Climbers at once in the 3DS version. Yeah, it would be slightly unfair, but it's not like everyone plays as Ice Climbers anyway. It's better than not getting them at all.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:01 am

Who I think the most likely DLC characters are for Smash 4 part 1 veterans Roymeleeclear

I don't think Roy should be DLC since Lucina is the Marth clone now. However since he was planed for Brawl along with 2 characters that returned he might be next in line for DLC sadly.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:20 am

I doubt it, we already have 4 Fire Emblem characters, and a Marth clone being Lucina, we don't need ANOTHER one who is ALSO a clone of Marth...if they're going to add a Fire Emblem character at all, it should be someone who would play a bit differently like Robin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:22 am