The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
TheFrozenFairy
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
Marowak
Winters Thief Zero
9 posters

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

crossing - Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer

Post by queenzelda Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:15 pm

It's going to release on September 25, 2015 for North America & October 2, 2015 for Europe. ;3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

crossing - Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer - Page 2 Empty Re: Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:04 pm

Okay, thanks! I don't know how I missed that, usually I'm really good at remembering release dates. That's pretty soon, I'll definitely try to get it close to launch. :3
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:40 am

It seems Happy Home Designer is incredibly successful and popular in Japan already, having the best first week sales of any game released this year in Japan of 523k.

I'm glad, this just goes to show Animal Crossing's sales potential even for a spin-off! It's really looking like Animal Crossing is Nintendo's 4th big franchise now. (behind Mario, Zelda, Pokemon of course)
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:38 pm

So Happy Home Designer is out in under a month. Am I the only the that's actually really excited?

To me it seems a lot of people are at least interested in the game, but I'm a little more than that. I think it actually looks really enjoyable, and a pretty relaxing game to play while on the go or just laying around the house. I don't think it's objectively as good a game as New Leaf, but I'm probably going to enjoy it almost as much, even if for a shorter period of time. (since this game has an end I believe, right?...maybe not I don't know lol)
    Polar
    Polar
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

User Points : 611
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Paper Mario

Post by Polar Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:02 am

I'm pretty excited for it. I've had it pre-ordered it for a while now along with two packs of amiibo cards.

I think it looks really good. When they first unveiled it looked pretty meh but it now it looks like a lot fun. There seems to be a lot of things to do and design so I can't wait for it. i really hope i get a peanut amiibo card.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:17 pm

I'm exited for it myself. What I'm hoping for is that people scan their amiibo cards to the internet & share them so I don't have to buy so many cards. xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:38 pm

^ Would that work though? I guess if you print it out or something, I don't know. I'll probably still buy a pack of cards myself depending on how important they are to the game.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:56 pm

^Well that's my hope that they can be scanned in & printed out with out the need of any bull-crap chips being embedded into the cards for the game to be able to pick it up. So for now; I guess we'll have to wait & see. Like you said it depends on how the game works with the amiibo cards really.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:31 pm

^ Well, if the code isn't embedded, I honestly don't see why they wouldn't just make it an AR card instead of an Amiibo card. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:43 pm

I might wait until the game comes on sale. You can't go to the island, you get clothes just from helping animals with there houses and you can't really move around much from what I have seen . I might get a fee amiibo cards as while though.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:49 pm

^ Actually, I think there IS an island where you can place at least one or two homes or a building. Although I'm not 100% sure about it, I just remember seeing it in the Treehouse Live footage when I watched like 5 minutes of this game.

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:19 pm

Here's a Japanese game play version of this title. I was watching it to decide if I really wanted to get this game or not. I mean yea the premise does seem cute: at first. But about 20 minutes in I kind of fell asleep trying to watch the gameplay for it.

BEWARE OF SPOILERS!

If you don't want the game spoiled for you I'd advise not watching it cause I figure both the English & Japanese versions will probably play the same. My only problem is that I'd get bored of designing how the houses look on the inside (& to some extent the town) after some time. So after taking some time to look at the game play I've decided that this game just isn't for me; but hey if you decide to watch the game play & decide you still want it then go for it.

But as for me; this game as of now is off my want list. *shrugs*
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:02 pm

^ I don't think you can really tell from the first 20 minutes, but if you really think it won't be your kind of game that's fine of course.

I'm still pretty excited for it myself, I'll likely get it sometime this year at least, if not close to launch.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:34 pm

Well I did watch the above vid & part two but it's just not the same Animal Crossing I grew to love. Your not mayor & you have no town to call your own. It's not Animal Crossing impo, it's just a way to get young kids interested in interior design. No more, no less.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:19 am