The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
queenzelda
Gameguy1996
King Atem
Polar
Luma Party
9 posters

Metroid Prime : Federation Force

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Metroid Prime : Federation Force - Page 3 Empty Re: Metroid Prime : Federation Force

Post by queenzelda Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:56 pm

Blast Ball, the friendly competitive multiplayer mode from Metroid Prime: Federation Force is available for a limited time in eShop. Download it for free now: https://www.nintendo.com/…/metroid-prime-blast-ball-demo-3ds
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Metroid Prime : Federation Force - Page 3 Empty Re: Metroid Prime : Federation Force

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:11 pm

This is pretty amazing! Blast Ball honestly looks really fun, and if I enjoy it enough I might end up getting Federation Force for sure on launch day. (as crazy as that may sound xD) This definitely seems like a great way to get people interested! You'd think it'd just be a demo but it's legitimately the full Blast Ball mode. Granted the mode itself IS just an extra anyway, but it's still a bit better than a demo I think.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:41 pm

I can't wait to try the mode later even though it's likely not as good when playing with computer players.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:48 pm

^ You can play online in the demo!

I played a bunch of Blast Ball and the training for Federation Force, and it's SO GOOD. Honestly better than I thought it would be and certainly better than the majority of Metroid fans seem to be expecting. It definitely is getting me excited for the full game, I feel like it'll be a lot of fun. I really like multiplayer games and this definitely seems like a winner in that department.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:23 am

Metroid Prime: Federation Force is available now! Anybody plan to get it?

I think I probably will soon! I'm going to guess prices will fall slightly within the next month or so, so I might wait just a bit, and I also want to make sure I have people to play with before buying. (so probably some of you guys) But the demo was good and the reviews have been surprisingly positive so far (of course with a few exceptions) and it just looks fun so I expect a good game at least.

I'd like to make a little team on here to plan to buy the game and play together, that way we all have people to play with. So who is planning to buy it?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:41 pm

I have 0 plans to get it. I've read tons of 'good reviews' for it, but I'm not much into shooters that play the way this one seems to play. This is more like the Rainbow Six shooter & less like the Metroid game that I'm looking to play. It was the same way with the Metroid Hunter game, I didn't care for that one either.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Unfortunately I have no plans on getting the game. A combination of two things I dislike, Metroid and first person shooters doesn't help gain my interest. As much as I love the developers, Next Level Games, I'm not interested in Federation Force at all.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:29 pm

I might get once it goes down in price in a few months. Spending $40 on a game with a week single player does not seem worth it even though it does seem fun to play with others much like Triforce Heroes.
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

User Points : 307

Post by Yoshiman222 Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:22 pm

I'd be interested if others wanted to play through the entire game with me. But only if others would actually want to play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:15 pm