The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

"The More Technical and Difficult Stages Will Come at a Later Date"

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

"The More Technical and Difficult Stages Will Come at a Later Date" Empty "The More Technical and Difficult Stages Will Come at a Later Date"

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Someone on Youtube had the chance to sit down with Sakaguchi, the co-director for Splatoon, to play for a bit. He also asked some questions at the end, without any real new info, other than one question about the maps in the game. Sakaguchi said that "the number of stages in the game are increasing, but the more technical and difficult ones will come at a later date."

WHAT. I thought that everything releasing after the game's launch were the more "technical and difficult" stages. If the ones we have so far are the 'simple' stages, I think we're in for some truly tricky layouts soon!
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

"The More Technical and Difficult Stages Will Come at a Later Date" Empty Re: "The More Technical and Difficult Stages Will Come at a Later Date"

Post by Luma Party Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Delfino Plaza?...
    That's interesting, though the game might get boring before then...
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

"The More Technical and Difficult Stages Will Come at a Later Date" Empty Re: "The More Technical and Difficult Stages Will Come at a Later Date"

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:01 pm

>Boring

Luma it's Splatoon, how? I've played 85 hours and I'm not even close to being bored yet.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Boring because it gets repetitive after months of constant playing, that happens with games likes this.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Honestly these are the kinds of games I find it hardest to get bored with. I might take a break for a little while when I have a new game to play or I'm busy with my productions and the like, but games like Splatoon and Mario Kart I just keep coming back to to play. That's what makes multiplayer games like this worth the investment, in my opinion. It's something you know you'll be playing for a long time.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:25 pm

He could have just meant Camp Triggerfish and Moray Towers since you have to overcome quite a few things to win on those stages in regular battles and ranked battles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:56 am