The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Marowak
Kyng
Bowser498
TheFrozenFairy
The Shattered Legacy
KingLavos
Luma Party
Nessness
Etna
MarioBros
Lady Pikachu
15 posters

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3)

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 14 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3)

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:50 am

Ah, okay. I did like the demo, and actually had trouble figuring out what to do just in the part of the game available in it. XD Still, I don't mind looking at a walkthrough if I get really stuck. It seems pretty cheap so I'll probably end up getting it, it seems like a fun eShop game.

Do you think Pokemon Z will finally release this year?
    Bowser498
    Bowser498
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Custom Title : Bowser498: Super Mario (Modern) Video Game Expert/Pro
    Internet Browser : Internet Explorer

User Points : 36
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Super Mario Maker and Splatoon!

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 14 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3)

Post by Bowser498 Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:39 pm

Why is your name "Queen" but not "King"?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:51 am

Zero Revolution wrote:Do you think Pokemon Z will finally release this year?
    When ever the main Pokemon anime series had Ash go into the whole Pokemon Z legendary story is when I think we'll probably get Pokemon Z, which will probably be announced sometime either before, during E3, or after E3. But we'll see.

Bowser498 wrote:Why is your name "Queen" but not "King"?
    Cause I'm a GIRL, duh. Unless you think that girls are never online, & only boys are. -basic troll response I've read before: lol- Nyan Cat
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:01 pm

If you could improve one thing all of your art, what would it be?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:30 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:If you could improve one thing all of your art, what would it be?
    My lvl of arting tbh.

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 14 WVW69i4lNkI7PB527m
    Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 14 WVW69i4lNkI7PB527m
    My lvl of arting....

& . . .

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 14 Magicite_intoxication_by_blackorb00-d4ou87v
    I could dream to be this good.... =_=;
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:08 pm

I think your good. Just because your not at the same lvl of another artist doesn't mean your not good in your own way. (:

Ok, question! How was it you knew not to see Star Wars: the Force Awakens? [So I know what to look for next time. x-X]
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:06 pm

Yami Yugi wrote:I think your good. Just because your not at the same lvl of another artist doesn't mean your not good in your own way. (:
    Thanks Yami, that means a lot to me. *hugs* Your sweet to say that so thank you. :3

Yami Yugi wrote:Ok, question! How was it you knew not to see Star Wars: the Force Awakens? [So I know what to look for next time. x-X]
    Because George Lucas DID NOT direct it. It was directed by another person who had directed Star Trek Into Darkness prior & a lot of Star Trek fans say he ruined the movie for them. So coming from reading others comments about his past work, I didn't want to see a movie that I felt I could possibly walk out of. So I waited to hear what the movie was like, read what happened in the movie & even watched the NCritic review & decided that I didn't want to watch a reboot of Star Wars: A New Hope all over again (essentially), I'm fine thank you.

With movies now a days, it's like with video games you have to wait for it to release then read reviews & decide if your going to see it or not. So yea.. Just next time wait for the reviews of the next one, read what happens in it & decide if you want to see it or not.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:27 am

What person would you say you most look up to?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:44 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:What person would you say you most look up to?
    Well when I was little I used to look up to my Grandmother. (My mom's mom.) And when Jing's mom was alive I would look up to her a lot. But now that she's gone I tend to think about her a lot more. So, I guess I still do look up to her even though she's not with us anymore. I remember how she used to tell me to tell my mom I loved her after I was done talking to her on the phone when my mom would call me when I was over at Jing's place hanging out & I still do that to this day. I'd go to his mom for advice or just to have some one to talk to who was older about stuff since I didn't feel that I could talk to my mom about some things. So yea, I'd say I still look up to Jing's mom, she may not be here but I still have fond memories of her. :3

I also look up to Jing's boss. She's been really sweet to me (& to him), so I tend to look up to her as well. :3
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:42 pm

Do you think the handheld or console version of the NX is coming out this year?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:16 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:Do you think the handheld or console version of the NX is coming out this year?
    Personally, I hope not. I just hope that when the NX is revealed, maybe is shown at E3 this year; & is released next year. Just because the Wii U is about to hit it's 4th year is no reason to abandon it, & if the NX releases this year then Nintendo probably would abandon it as they have prior consoles in the past. Which would not be something I personally would enjoy. I'm personally hoping for a 2017 release for what ever the NX is myself, but with the industry & third party dev's demanding a better console from Nintendo.. They may have no other choice but to release it some time in Nov of this year anyway weather I like it or not. What with this being the Wii U's 4th year being on the market, it wouldn't come as a surprise really since Nintendo consoles don't last past 5 years & about every 5 years something new is always introduced to replace the older console anyway.  

In time, we'll see when the release will be we just have to be a bit more patient. Nintendo will give us a release window we just have to wait until sometime in July (or even later) to see when that is, is all.
    Bowser498
    Bowser498
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Bowser498 Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:48 pm

I've heard people like Zero in posts talk about Jing. Who is he/she, and what relation does he/she have with you? (Just curious, lol)
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:14 pm

Bowser498 wrote:I've heard people like Zero in posts talk about Jing. Who is he/she, and what relation does he/she have with you? (Just curious, lol)
    Jing is my sweetheart, he's someone I've been dating since before I joined this forum. He asked me to marry him last year & is now my fiancee. So soon he'll be my husband as soon as we get married. Embarassed
    Bowser498
    Bowser498
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Post by Bowser498 Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:23 pm

Oh okay.

What do you think of the saying "Boys rule, girls drool"?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:12 am