The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Marowak
Kyng
Bowser498
TheFrozenFairy
The Shattered Legacy
KingLavos
Luma Party
Nessness
Etna
MarioBros
Lady Pikachu
15 posters

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3)

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 19 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3)

Post by queenzelda Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:38 pm

The Shattered Legacy wrote:Hey Queen, I guess you have been pretty busy IRL, but have you had a chance to get back into your art recently? (tbf though I think most of us are guilty of not brushing up)
    Yea, I've been busy since my father in law fell down a flight of stairs & broke his hip. My husband & I have been helping him out as he needs it. Then last week, my grandmother got really sick & ended up in the hospital. She got out the same day but I feel like things have been crazy since April started: lol. As to having a chance to be able to get to my art? Hahaha, no I wish. I think for some of us it's not that we don't want to brush up, sometimes life just gets in the way. cat
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3) - Page 19 Empty Re: Ask queen; stuff and things lol (3)

Post by King Atem Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:00 pm

Are you going to read the newest [Star Wars] Thrawn novel?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:13 pm

King Atem wrote:Are you going to read the newest [Star Wars] Thrawn novel?
    Atmo it's a firm: Maybe. cat
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:19 am

queenzelda wrote:
    The Shattered Legacy wrote:Hey Queen, I guess you have been pretty busy IRL, but have you had a chance to get back into your art recently? (tbf though I think most of us are guilty of not brushing up)
    Yea, I've been busy since my father in law fell down a flight of stairs & broke his hip. My husband & I have been helping him out as he needs it. Then last week, my grandmother got really sick & ended up in the hospital. She got out the same day but I feel like things have been crazy since April started: lol. As to having a chance to be able to get to my art? Hahaha, no I wish. I think for some of us it's not that we don't want to brush up, sometimes life just gets in the way. cat
    Oh yeah, I do remember your father in law and his hip when I was lurking. How I forgot to bring that into consideration... eep. pale
    I'm on the other end of people's grandparents (among other relatives) coming into hospital (and also had an elderly family friend pass away recently in hospital as well), so I know it can be quite a frightening experience to be a part of (not to mention crazy like you said).
    Yes I guess that's true as well, admittedly a bit of both played on my end. Neutral

Favorite TNFS emote/smiley/whatever they're colloquially called here?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:56 pm

The Shattered Legacy wrote:Oh yeah, I do remember your father in law and his hip when I was lurking. How I forgot to bring that into consideration... eep. pale
    Well he's out of the recovery hospital but he still needs help with mowing his lawn & other stuff he can't do by himself.

The Shattered Legacy wrote:I'm on the other end of people's grandparents (among other relatives) coming into hospital (and also had an elderly family friend pass away recently in hospital as well), so I know it can be quite a frightening experience to be a part of (not to mention crazy like you said). Yes I guess that's true as well, admittedly a bit of both played on my end. Neutral
    Not to mention the fact that I caught the stomach flu in the middle of all of this going on, but I failed to mention it since it only lasted about a week. But it was still a pain to deal with. Eye twitch

The Shattered Legacy wrote:Favorite TNFS emote/smiley/whatever they're colloquially called here?
    I call them 'smilies of fun', but I'm oddish. xD My favorite smilie's are bellow:

cat lol! Vive le faux rhum YOSHI! mad Toadette! Fawful KOOLOO LIMPAH!!! Metroid (It's gonna grab my head! lol) Fluffy Alpaca Nyan Cat Facehoof Troll Smileydance Red Fox
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by The Shattered Legacy Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:32 am

By the way, ignore me if I didn't see the answer for this in another topic, but did you end up getting BoTW (for WiiU I would assume)? (I'm holding off on getting it until I get a Switch whenever that is)
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:39 pm

The Shattered Legacy wrote:By the way, ignore me if I didn't see the answer for this in another topic, but did you end up getting BoTW (for WiiU I would assume)? (I'm holding off on getting it until I get a Switch whenever that is)
    It's okay I don't mind answering.

But, yea I got BotW for the WiiU. Tbh, it's much better on the WiiU if you want the true console version of the game get the WiiU version. If you want to play a handheld version then wait to get it for the Switch since it seems to lag when playing it via tv mode from what I've heard/seen via reviewers on youtube.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:45 am

Do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be delayed again?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:03 pm

Gameguy1996 wrote:Do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be delayed again?
    I predict a 2020 release date the way things seem to be going tbh. -_- So my short answer is yes. xD
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by The Shattered Legacy Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:04 am

Assuming Jing is a nickname or pet name and not actually his name, where did the name Jing come from?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:13 pm

The Shattered Legacy wrote:Assuming Jing is a nickname or pet name and not actually his name, where did the name Jing come from?
    Na, it's the name he decided to use for himself while active on my forum actually. But to answer your question, the name 'Jing' came from an anime we both enjoyed watching together (that I still own) called; "Jing King of Bandits". My rl nickname for him is completely different from what he calls himself online. XD
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by The Shattered Legacy Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:02 am

well I guess Jing plundered your heart

I'm sure this has been asked before, but are there other sites where you use the Queen ___ username handle or is this a TNFS only thing?
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:55 pm

The Shattered Legacy wrote:well I guess Jing plundered your heart
    Well, he does call me his 'precious'.  ;3 So there's that. I love you

The Shattered Legacy wrote:I'm sure this has been asked before, but are there other sites where you use the Queen username handle or is this a TNFS only thing?
    I tend to use the "Queen" handle on most every forum I'm active on.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Wed May 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Were you able to read the Prince magazine you bought all the way through?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:03 am