The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
DerpyTheToad
Kyng
Gameguy1996
queenzelda
King Atem
Legacy Yoshi
Soupy
ZombieFish
Bossblitz88
Bowser498
TheFrozenFairy
Luma Party
Marowak
Winters Thief Zero
bayonetta
The Shattered Legacy
Yoshiman222
Nessness
Rosalina
Frost-Knight
24 posters

The Anything Thread (5)

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

The Anything Thread (5) - Page 54 Empty Re: The Anything Thread (5)

Post by queenzelda Tue May 31, 2016 6:18 pm

@DerpyTheToad; I fully expect you back for an 8th time dood. xD

All Jing & I did on Memorial Day was go & visit with my parent, then we ate out for what was essentially our lunch. We had a good day together at least.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:05 am

As you all know I'm not a sports person, but I went to a baseball game with a few friends because I was free, I actually did enjoy it although I didn't really pay attention to the game. I ended up catching a t-shirt and winning a gift card anyway so even if I didn't enjoy it it was at least somewhat worth it. :p But it was fun.

I also managed to get a job interview for tomorrow so hopefully I'll manage to have a side job.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:23 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:I also managed to get a job interview for tomorrow so hopefully I'll manage to have a side job.
    Congrats!!! RIP tnfs. /jk xp

I created a culinary awesome, some corndog octopus's & zomg they were so good.. And filling. xD
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:10 pm

^ Hahahaha nah TNFS is still on full time. ;)

Corndog Octopus?! What exactly is that? It sounds really interesting, I've never of heard those two things being together before.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Post by Gameguy1996 Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:52 pm

How did the job interview go?

It has been in the triple digits in my are the last few days and it will stay that way for a few more days. I don't even want to know how bad July will be at this point.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:40 pm

^ Oh wow that's terrible, I hope it at least gets a little cooler soon Gameguy. Unfortunately living where you do it's just gonna happen and you can't really do anything about it. It does seem to be a pretty hot summer this year.

And the interview was fine, it only lasted like 2 minutes, she asked me 2 questions and we were over, I figured she would at least go a little deeper but clearly she didn't know how to run a job interview, it was kind of funny. :p
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:30 pm

2 minute interview huh? Sounds like the person doing it had no idea what they were doing.. That or the store was super busy that day.

Zero Revolution wrote:^ Hahahaha nah TNFS is still on full time. Wink

Corndog Octopus?! What exactly is that? It sounds really interesting, I've never of heard those two things being together before.
    Vive le faux rhum W00t!

It's just mini sausages cut at the bottom, dipped in a cornbread/pancake mix batter that you fry & end up looking like octopus. I made a modified version using turkey dogs cut in half, they were super yummy.
    DerpyTheToad
    DerpyTheToad
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Directly.

User Points : 280
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Super Mario Galaxy 2

Post by DerpyTheToad Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:36 pm

So, tomorrow is my last day of the school year before my two month long summer break begins. Nothing much going on, except putting up the desks and chairs, tearing down posters...Normal last day stuff. Also the day after, I am going up to Williamsburg for a mini 2 day vacation, which will be neat to see since I haven't seen the town in a very long time. 

Also, wow, talk about an interview, Zero. It must have been reeealy tough! *Obvious Sarcasm.*
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:20 am

Jing has E3 off for the whole week, it's going to be interesting to see what all games he's interested in since usually I'm home by myself during E3 since it's what I always plan for so I can always enjoy E3. I can't believe it's only 4 days away & I've already read a bunch of E3 news from XSEED games of games they plan to release as well as SquareEnix having announced some games already. Ah, good times have already begun!
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:16 am

^ Yay! I hope he enjoys his week off and that you have fun seeing what everyone has to offer. E3 is always an exciting time.

@DerpyTheToad
    Exciting, have fun on your break.

I had my first (real) rehearsal yesterday for the next musical I'm in, we spent 2 hours learning one of the songs, it's a surprisingly difficult song to learn, but it's also an ensemble/chorus part so it makes sense, there's a whole bunch of different parts and it's kind of an odd number anyway.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Well, I think he's more looking forwards to having the time off then E3. XD Usually he ends up working that week & I end up enjoying E3 by myself. But this year is going to be vastly different.

Also, I like the new banner celebrating E3. I should celebrate with a KH3 set cause I friggen can't wait for KH3 to drop. xp
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Winters Thief Zero Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:36 pm

^ I almost didn't add it but I decided to play off of the title of TMS and put #E3 there haha. Thanks. :3 And I think we could totally do something like that after they release more art during E3, although if it isn't a Nintendo title it would be a little odd to have our banner be based on that considering this is a Nintendo forum. Still it's definitely an idea. And if you want to make one that'd be cool too.

I'm exhausted from rehearsal last night, we spent the entire time working on choreography. I almost smashed someone's face in too. XD I have to jump over him when he rolls over on the ground and I ended up being a little too far up on his body and it was nearly really bad. Luckily I didn't hit him though and I got the move down.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:52 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:^ I almost didn't add it but I decided to play off of the title of TMS and put #E3 there haha. Thanks. :3 And I think we could totally do something like that after they release more art during E3, although if it isn't a Nintendo title it would be a little odd to have our banner be based on that considering this is a Nintendo forum. Still it's definitely an idea. And if you want to make one that'd be cool too.
    Well I was thinking about making a KH3 set for me (avy/sig). xD Though technically the KH series has been on Nintendo handheld consoles, so it's not like it'd be weird having a Kingdom Hearts banner since the KH series has been on the GBA, DS, & 3DS over the years. Yes, it's not technically a Nintendo franchise game MADE by Nintendo, it still has shown up on Nintendo handhelds. Usually it's just that most of the larger console Kingdom Hearts titles tend to release for Sony's PlayStation & as of recently Xbox One. I'm hoping KH3 gets announced to release on the NX, but until the NX is announced by Nintendo it'll probably just be shown as a blur. :p xD

Zero=sama wrote:I'm exhausted from rehearsal last night, we spent the entire time working on choreography. I almost smashed someone's face in too. XD I have to jump over him when he rolls over on the ground and I ended up being a little too far up on his body and it was nearly really bad. Luckily I didn't hit him though and I got the move down.
    Sounds to me like you need to work out more then you probably do. ;D Also, wow be careful when doing that move, you don't wanna hurt 'em hammer. xD

Last edited by Summer Queen on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DerpyTheToad
    DerpyTheToad
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Directly.

User Points : 280
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Super Mario Galaxy 2

Post by DerpyTheToad Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:04 pm

I got back from my trip today.

Yesterday, my family went to a water park in Williamsburg/Yorktown, in which I have heard it was the biggest in the Mid-Atlantic. I rode some slides, swam in the pool. Overall, I had a really fun time, other then my mild sunburn on my shoulders. The park is decorated pretty nicely [It has a theme around 50's/60's/70's pop music] and they have pretty good food. The hardest part of my lunch was choosing what cafe to eat at. Heh. We checked into our condo about a half hour away when the park closed and I was whipped. Fell asleep as soon as I got there...and forgot to eat dinner. 

Today, we checked out of our condo and ate at IHOP for breakfast. I had a plate that had 2 pancakes, 2 strips of bacon, and scrambled eggs. Pretty tasty. After that, before heading home, I headed to a Target right next to the water park and I picked up Kirby: Planet Robobot, since it just released.

So, yep, I had a fun time. Now I have to find what the heck I am going to do for the rest of my summer.  Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:18 am