The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

SirSlifer's blog of caving in [no posts Fri, Sat, Sun]

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

SirSlifer's blog of caving in [no posts Fri, Sat, Sun] - Page 6 Empty Re: SirSlifer's blog of caving in [no posts Fri, Sat, Sun]

Post by Gameguy1996 Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:01 pm

The movie is not for everyone and just be glad it was not Clone Wars. It's also call how they give you a different ticket since I'm sure not many places would have.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

SirSlifer's blog of caving in [no posts Fri, Sat, Sun] - Page 6 Empty Re: SirSlifer's blog of caving in [no posts Fri, Sat, Sun]

Post by King Atem Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:58 pm

Well, it has been a long time since I last checked in. Sorry for the delay a lot has happened since the last time I blogged, job wise at least. All good new of course, so when I get the time to remember everything that's happened I'll sit & post what good things happened. For now, I'm just posting here as a reminder for you & myself to do it & an update maybe forth coming. (:
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:21 pm

Or not.. XD Sorry, it's just a lot has happened over the last couple of month's but the good news is that I'm investing my money wisely so that I can eventually open up either my own cafe, or gamestore. I'll know by the end of the year which one I'll be opening but for now I'm saving up & asking legal questions to a lawyer friend of my dad on which would be easier & more cost effective to open. I'm leaning more towards a slightly used gaming store, with old school consoles & games for sale along side new consoles & games if I can swing it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:44 am