The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month

Poll

Vote for your FAVORITE here

[ 1 ]
    Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month I_vote_lcap17%Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month I_vote_lcap0%Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month I_vote_lcap17%Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month I_vote_lcap0%Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month I_vote_lcap49%Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month I_vote_rcap [49%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Nessness
    Nessness
    Nessness Ness
    Nessness Ness

Custom Title : Ness + Awesomeness = Nessness
    User Points : 732

Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month Empty Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month

Post by Nessness Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:40 am

What's your favorite and least favorite month of the year?

My favorite is January, always fun to participate in New Year activities, and also school is out for winter here.

Least favorite is June, it is so hot, but we don't get a vacation just yet in June. Totally terrible to stay hot studying in school.

Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month Empty Re: Your Favorite/Least Favorite Month

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:58 am

I can't really say if I have a favorite month.

As far as least favorite goes I'd say July simply because it is the most hot month here and also one of the nosiest and ironically most boring. August comes close. It's only better for a few reasons and they are: the peak of Summer is over, so it gets colder at nights now and morning hours. NFL pre-season starts even though I don't particularly care for pre-season. lol But yeah.

July is also the worst month in terms of watching sports for me. My insomnia is also the worst in July. I have a lot of reasons to hate that month.

It also doesn't have any interesting weather. Blegh.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:51 am

My favorite would be December, winter begins so it's generally one of the colder months, it's also the holiday season, which I really enjoy.

As for least favorite, July by far, it's usually the hottest month of the year, there isn't really anything particularly special about it that makes it more interesting, it's just a kind of boring month overall.
    Polar
    Polar
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 611
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Paper Mario

Post by Polar Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:45 pm

My favourite month is September. I don't know why, but I just really enjoy it. Also, the games I'm most excited for usually get released in September. 

My least favourite month is February. School starts back up and it's just boring. Nothing interesting ever happens in February.
    Kyng
    Kyng
    Ness
    Ness

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 1295

Post by Kyng Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:51 pm

December is my favourite, which I guess is mostly because of Christmas Razz . 

My least favourite is February, because nothing interesting really happens in my life then. It's awkwardly stuck between Christmas and Easter.

The same is true of June, which is similarly stuck between Easter and my summer break at the end of August. However, I can't rank June as my least favourite month when there's so much tennis on!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 pm