The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Gloomy Galleon

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Gloomy Galleon Empty Gloomy Galleon

Post by Luma Party Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:17 pm

What did you think of Gloomy Galleon?

This is one of my favourite levels so far.
    I love the music, it was originally Captain Blackeye's theme from Project Dream.
    It was also pretty cool that the Ganglank Galleon from DKC and DKC2 was shipwrecked here.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Gloomy Galleon Empty Re: Gloomy Galleon

Post by TheFrozenFairy Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:29 pm

Gloomy Galleon is one of my favorites. The way you have to control the water level and some really fun golden bananas to obtain, one of Chunky's in particular where he has to collect it in a ship and escape sea sick.The music like the others is great but I didn't know it was originally a Project Dream song. I also didn't know Gangplank Galleon was shipwrecked there, mostly because I never played the Donkey Kong Country games but I do remember seeing the Captain K Rool pictures.

I heard there was a bug where it was impossible or at least very difficult to obtain the Golden Banana in that mechanical fish if you go back and trying getting it after you get that Funky Kong upgrade much later in the game. I wouldn't try that as I find getting that Golden Banana challenging enough.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:36 pm