The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Fungi Forest

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Fungi Forest Empty Fungi Forest

Post by Luma Party Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:07 am

From what I read, Fungi Forest was originally named Fungus Forest and in Banjo-Kazooie, before being moved to DK64.
    Picture of Fungus Forest in Banjo's House:
    It was kinda cool how you could change the time of day, but it was annoying too because of all the different areas and having to keep going back to the clock.
    I liked that giant Mushroom area though, the worm was a bit tricky thought, trying to figure out how to beat those tomatoes at first.
    The boss was pretty easy.
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Fungi Forest Empty Re: Fungi Forest

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:25 pm

Oh yes I've heard of Fungus Forest before. I don't remember seeing a picture of it in Banjo's House though, Interesting I should check that sometime.

I enjoyed Fungi Forest, I liked the minecart ride Golden Banana the most out of all the the ones in the level. The layout was alright but I think the day and night thing should have been time based, still nice though. The spider mini boss was pretty nice too. As usual the music is great, I just didn't like how they reused the Angry Aztec boss. but the music when fighting it is also great.

Oh I forgot to mention that Dogadon has that nearly unavoidable fire wall attack. I heard hanging on the edge of the arena dodges it. I'm glad Chunky gets to fight it at least.

Last edited by SirFrozenFairy on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the last part.)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:26 pm