The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Tormenting Tales of King Zero

Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

The Tormenting Tales of King Zero Empty The Tormenting Tales of King Zero

Post by Luma Party Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:01 pm

So, the way this goes is, Zero is a ruthless King.
    He has his Weasel Mafia, and us (everyone who joins other then Zero) are his servants or subjects, but we must avoid execution and try to get rid of him.
    Anyone who joins can become whatever type of human and/or animal servant, but we need one person to be Don Weaso, head of the Weasel Mafia.
    I'm Sir Luma the Squirrel, Zero's swordsman and gamekeeper.

Sir Luma: "King Zero, here is your new beef, 50 lbs. just like you asked."

Last edited by Luma Party on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

The Tormenting Tales of King Zero Empty Re: The Tormenting Tales of King Zero

Post by queenzelda Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:12 pm

I am Lady Queen; a cat queen from the kingdom of RolPlya who visits from time to time with in Zero's Kingdom. I'm visiting today with a friend who moved in from a far away kingdom. An old friend actually; Lordvena. :3

Queen: "It's good to see you after so long Lordvena."
    Lordvena: "'Tis the same of I to see you my dear lady. How long it's been since we last spoke I wonder?" *He asked chuckling with a kind smile on his face.*
    Queen: "Ages it seems. At least until your kingdom was torn apart by that traitor." <.<;
    Lordvena: "Yes, though at one time we both did call them 'friend'; our trust in them was misguided I fear."
    Queen: "It's no one's fault neither of us knew how this person would deal when given a bit of power."
    Lordvena: "Only to see them turn into a monster. It was very disheartening. Now there is nothing but rubble left of the old place. I am glad you & some of your friends were able to get out when you did. I would have come.. But couldn't. Sadly I had to stay & evacuate all I could. I know you came back to help me, & I'm glad for it. But with things the way they turned out.. Finding a new place was hard. Thank you for sending me a letter; informing me of this kingdom."
    Queen: "I'm glad you approve. But being that your a half vena snake man; I doubt Zero will give you any quarter. Please be careful to avoid him; he's very ruthless. I'm able to avoid him being that I'm so fast; being a cat & all. But your not so fast; so I worry." :/
    Lordvena: "I know; you warned me as such. That's why I brought the flame sword wielding Giraff; he'll be protecting me while I settle in. Problem is that he won't get here til tomorrow. Any advice?"
    "Yea, until he gets here; stay indoors." :/
    Lordvena *laughs boisterously*
    Queen: "Not happening huh?"
    Lordvena: "I have a plan up my sleeves. Worry not this kingdom will be free of it's tormentor very soon. You'll see." *He grinned darkly to look away & head over to start unpacking his things; leaving Queen with a feeling of general uneasiness.*
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 pm

Well I guess by the theme of the roleplay I'm forced into being King Zero, so that's me. XD

To Sir Luma:

King Zero: "WHAAAT?! You KNOW I ALWAYS assume you'll bring at LEAST an extra pound of beef in addition to what I asked for so I can have it as a snack later. That's it, you're going into the Weasel Spanker tonight!"
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Sir Luma: "Weasel Spanker! Oh please no my King... I'll go find you a nice big alligator so you can sell it for 10 times the price to some loser, please! I promise!"

-Sir Luma runs into woods, believing he's heading to the swamp, he knocks on Lordvena's door-
    "Hello, I'm Sir Luma, Master Gamekeeper and Swordsman for King Zero, I need some help getting to the swamp."
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:53 pm

I'll be playing the role of Don Weaso, head of the Weasel Mafia & his right hand weasel Ralph along with a hedgehog named Slifer.

Don Weaso, head of the Weasel Mafia paced back & forth waiting impatiently for his second hand weasel to come back with the food provisions.
    Don: "When will that slacker get here? He's late already!"
    -Elsewhere: at the shipping yard-
    Slifer: "Feh, your not going anywhere weasel! Admit it your trapped!"
    Weasel Ralph: "Argh, I won't give up! You won't get away with keeping me here; the boss has been known to have an impatient streak." >:/
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:04 am

Luma Party wrote:Sir Luma: "Weasel Spanker! Oh please no my King... I'll go find you a nice big alligator so you can sell it for 10 times the price to some loser, please! I promise!"

-Sir Luma runs into woods, believing he's heading to the swamp, he knocks on Lordvena's door-
    "Hello, I'm Sir Luma, Master Gamekeeper and Swordsman for King Zero, I need some help getting to the swamp."
    *Lordvena answers the door to let Luma in.*
    Lordvena: "Alright, I'll help you through to the swamp; but we'll need Lady Queen to come with us she has some healing & light magic that she can use should we run into any trouble."
    Queen *shurgs* "Alright, but I'll only come because Lordvena asked me too."
    *As she followed Lordvena, & Luma out of his hut.*
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:24 pm

Sir Luma: "Say Lady Queen, you look familiar, have I seen you before?"
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:28 pm

Queen; "Yea, but usually I try to stay under the radar as it were. I come here from my kingdom RolPlya to help out my old friend LordVena. Usually I'm here doing trade in the kingdom though. But, why are you heading to the swamp for anyway?"
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Post by Luma Party Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:28 am

Sir Luma: "The King Zero was angry because I gave him 50 lbs. of beef in stead of 51 lbs., so I promised him a big alligator."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:40 pm