The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Are Left Wing Idiots Ruining Gaming?

Nozomi
    Nozomi
    Goomba
    Goomba

User Points : 25

Are Left Wing Idiots Ruining Gaming? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Left Wing Idiots Ruining Gaming?

Post by Nozomi Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Winters Thief Zero wrote:I don't see any problem and I feel like people get way too upset over things like this. I'm all for feminism, it just seems to me there isn't much of an issue with video games in particular with how women are represented.

Modern feminism is not the same as traditional feminism, as many second-wave and third-wave feminists dispel any lecture or hogwash that these idiots spew out. The old movement was more geared towards gender fluidity, not pushing a pro-women, anti-men agenda. The ballbuster is that most of these "revolutionaries", like Anita Sarkeesian, don't even play video games so why the hell do they care if female representation in gaming is apparently at an all-time low? She's not a gamer!! Call attention to real women's right issues like in the Islamic State, not in fairy tale land!

Also, Queen Pikachu, how would you get back into the FF franchise if you didn't trust any other installment after whenever you thought the series dropped the ball? Razz
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Are Left Wing Idiots Ruining Gaming? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Left Wing Idiots Ruining Gaming?

Post by queenzelda Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:31 pm

Nozomi wrote:Also, Queen Pikachu, how would you get back into the FF franchise if you didn't trust any other installment after whenever you thought the series dropped the ball? Razz
    That has nothing to do with the subject at hand & would thus completely change this subject (or debate) altogether.

The reason I dropped the FF series isn't the same reason that I decided to drop the YuGiOh series. You know in a debate your supposed to bring the other person to your side of your way of thinking. Show all of the facts & let the other person come to their own conclusion. Same for the other side. But all you've seem to have done is goat on some one who has an opposing opinion with out showing your side of things, any facts to the matter on what your side even is or why I for one, or any one else: should even care. Just because your mad at some one some where because they haven't shut up about women's rights you decide to take it on the one poor female gamer: i.e. me in the group. Why? Because you don't agree with my opinion.

Maybe when you grow up & learn that debates aren't about what you want then maybe we can try again some time. N'est-ce pas? [/leaves thread & debate] Don't try goating me again because it's not going to work. Good luck being angry at the wrong person.

[Btw: I'm not offended. Merely stating facts as I see them.]
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:31 pm

Just a friendly reminder to anyone, please don't let the discussion get too heated and out of hand in this topic. Sorry, I'd have to lock it if things get too heated.

Sorry I'm sure what else to say on the topic, as I said before I'm happy with having more females as long as it's not just forced. There's some games like Touhou that have an almost female cast entirely, I don't see nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by SirFrozenFairy on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    Goomba
    Goomba

User Points : 25

Post by Nozomi Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Well that escalated quickly.

I didn't mean to offend you. I was legitimately asking a serious question.

I wasn't trying to goad you or anything. I swear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:36 pm