The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Final Fantasy Adventure aka Sword of Mana gets a remake

queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Final Fantasy Adventure aka Sword of Mana gets a remake Empty Final Fantasy Adventure aka Sword of Mana gets a remake

Post by queenzelda Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:51 am

Final Fantasy Adventure, which came out in 1991 for the Game Boy and was actually not a Final Fantasy game but instead the predecessor to Secret of Mana, got a remake in 2003 for the Game Boy Advance called Sword of Mana, which isn’t a strict remake but in fact overhauls just about everything from characters to story sequences, and is now getting yet another remake, to be released in 2016, for iOS, Android, and Vita. sauce

Man, I really want this game to release to the 3DS as well. Ugh, oh well at least I have an android machine tablet to play it on if worse comes to worse. ^^; XD
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Final Fantasy Adventure aka Sword of Mana gets a remake Empty Re: Final Fantasy Adventure aka Sword of Mana gets a remake

Post by King Atem Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Nice! Hopefully this game does get a 3DS release, if not I now have an android based tablet that I can get it on & play it there if I feel the need. Razz

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:53 pm