The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
queenzelda
Nino
6 posters

Characters You Like But Hate the Fanbase Of

Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
    User Points : 1420
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

characters - Characters You Like But Hate the Fanbase Of Empty Characters You Like But Hate the Fanbase Of

Post by Nino Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:21 pm

Are there any characters that you like but despise their fanbases?

For me, some of these characters are Charizard, Shadow, Rosalina, Lucina, and Cirno.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

characters - Characters You Like But Hate the Fanbase Of Empty Re: Characters You Like But Hate the Fanbase Of

Post by queenzelda Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:24 am

I love Lightning from Final Fantasy XI, but I hate her attitude. I'm not too sure how bad her fan base is though. XD Also, yea the Rosalina fan base can get mean sometimes so I understand that one. I kind of don't get the Charizard fan base one, is it cause they all think Charizard is the best Pokemon liek ever? If so, then yea I can understand that one, cause I'm a huge Charizard fan myself: but I try not to be a d*ck about it. Hmm.. Shadow the Hedgehog? Or Shadow from FFVI? Cause they both have different kind of fan bases. XD I think depending on which of the side of the internet fence is the kind of bad or good fan you get for either impo. I love Rosalina, but I have yet to come across a fan who's nasty about why they like her so much, so pardon. ^^;

Hmmm. Another character I love is Sephiroth from FVII, but his fan base is meh depending on which side of the fan base your talking about. ^^; It's the same with Han Solo, or even Luke Skywalker. But I think that's usually the way it is with any character who has a HUGE fan base. Either a lot of the fans are nice or complete & total d*cks otherwise. It's the state of the way things are & always have been I'm afraid.

characters - Characters You Like But Hate the Fanbase Of Empty Re: Characters You Like But Hate the Fanbase Of

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:57 am

Luigi from the Mario Party series.

I got first-hand experience of the MP fanbase at MPL and MPF. lol

It's a pretty awful fanbase suffice to say.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:54 pm

I'd say Sonic, but I feel like that's probably more towards the series than the character himself. I can't really think of a character I like whose fanbase I don't, but pretty much all fans of Waluigi (as in legitimate fans and not the people who use him as a joke) tend to be pretty bothersome and kind of strange.

Honestly, the fanbase for most characters don't seem all that annoying to me, it would more be specific people who happen to be part of that fanbase.
    Polar
    Polar
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

User Points : 611
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Paper Mario

Post by Polar Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:35 pm

I really like Daisy but some of her fans can be pretty weird at times.
    Dark Jester
    Dark Jester
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : Always a way!

User Points : 1604
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon: Black and White

Post by Dark Jester Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:18 pm

Can I just say Steven Universe as a whole? 

Like... I know it's not a game... but it does have that one mobile game so it counts, right?
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:35 pm

Dark Jester wrote:Can I just say Steven Universe as a whole? 

Like... I know it's not a game... but it does have that one mobile game so it counts, right?

I think it counts as he has a mobile game. I think the show will get more licensed games anyways.

As for character fanbases, I don't really hate any.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:13 am