The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

How many more DLC characters will there be?

Poll

How many characters are left?

[ 0 ]
    characters - How many more DLC characters will there be? I_vote_lcap0%characters - How many more DLC characters will there be? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    characters - How many more DLC characters will there be? I_vote_lcap0%characters - How many more DLC characters will there be? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    characters - How many more DLC characters will there be? I_vote_lcap75%characters - How many more DLC characters will there be? I_vote_rcap [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    characters - How many more DLC characters will there be? I_vote_lcap25%characters - How many more DLC characters will there be? I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

characters - How many more DLC characters will there be? Empty How many more DLC characters will there be?

Post by Gameguy1996 Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:15 am

When it comes to Smash Bros DLC it's really something that could go on for years with how much money it makes. With that said DLC for most games does not last longer that a year and the team can't work on the game for ever. Here are some possible hints on just how many characters are left.

The Wii U's character select screen can fit 5 more characters and the 3DS can also fit 5 icons if the layout looks like this after Cloud.

characters - How many more DLC characters will there be? CTzKnsVWsAA2nGB

characters - How many more DLC characters will there be? BjQ7GVx

On the Smash Bros Website Mewtwo, Lucas, Roy and Ryu can be bought as a bundle named Fighter Bundle #1. So this might mean that Cloud will be bundled with 3 other characters.

The PR email might mean the end is right around the corner sadly.

PR email wrote:A New Challenger Approaches!: Cloud Strife – the legendary protagonist from the classic RPG game FINAL FANTASY VII – will enter the battlefield as a playable fighter in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS in the future. Additionally, a special broadcast – the last one for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS - will be released in December. More information is available at http://www.smashbros.com/en-uk/dlc

If December is it for characters I feel like 3 other semi clone characters will release with Cloud and that will be it. On the other hand they might only release 2 characters with Cloud and a unique Nintendo newcomer will be released in Spring as the final DLC character.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

characters - How many more DLC characters will there be? Empty Re: How many more DLC characters will there be?

Post by Luma Party Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:51 am

I think Cloud, and an already planned character will come with two ballot characters, and that'll be it.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

characters - How many more DLC characters will there be? Empty Re: How many more DLC characters will there be?

Post by Winters Thief Zero Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:54 am

If I were to guess, I'd say there will be 4 more DLC characters, including Cloud. Considering the first bundle came with 4 characters, it seems logical to have 4 more, and using the top 3 ballot characters makes sense. (we don't want them going overboard and adding all those nonsensical characters not too much farther down the list)
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:21 am

I think we may get anywhere from 2 to 4 more DLC characters. It's hard to tell how many more they'll make really. I hope we get 3 more at the least. Unfortunately it's going to be over eventually. Hopefully, once they're finished, the character select screen will get changed around so Link can reunite with the rest of the Zelda fighters.
    Yoshiman222
    Yoshiman222
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

User Points : 307

Post by Yoshiman222 Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:04 pm

I feel like 3 characters including cloud are left to be added... maayyyyyybbbbe 4, but I think that might be pushing it a little...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:55 pm