The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[RUMOR] Mother 3 Finally Getting Localized This Year

Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

[RUMOR] Mother 3 Finally Getting Localized This Year Empty [RUMOR] Mother 3 Finally Getting Localized This Year

Post by Winters Thief Zero Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:53 pm

There have within the past few days been some rumors from fairly unknown sources about Mother 3 being localized. I and a lot of others brushed them off as false, but Emily Rogers has now mentioned it as well on twitter, before deleting her tweet. Afterwards quite a few others claim to have known the information beforehand as well and did not want to leak it. (until she did)

Take this as you will, considering how many rumors there's been in the past about this it's likely it'll end up being just another fake. However, Emily Rogers is a very trustworthy source so it's a little difficult for me to completely shoot this down. If it's true it'd be great, people have been wanting it for so long, after 10 years finally having it localized would be fantastic.
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

[RUMOR] Mother 3 Finally Getting Localized This Year Empty Re: [RUMOR] Mother 3 Finally Getting Localized This Year

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:36 pm

I guess it would make sense to being out the game this year. At this point Rogers is sure to leak the NX as while if all of the info ends up true.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

[RUMOR] Mother 3 Finally Getting Localized This Year Empty Re: [RUMOR] Mother 3 Finally Getting Localized This Year

Post by queenzelda Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:20 am

I don't believe it. I don't think Mother 3 will ever get localized unless every Nintendo gamer demands it & every person shells out more then $20 for it.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:17 pm

Eurogamer also heard independently about this:

Separately, Eurogamer has heard the same thing. I was told the release is finally happening - via Wii U Virtual Console - to celebrate Mother 3's 10th anniversary of release in Japan.

Emily Rogers also deleted her twitter account after posting about this unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure why. :/ (unless it was deleted outside of her control but I highly doubt it)
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

Post by King Atem Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:17 pm

I kind of agree with Queen on this one. I doubt Mother 3 will get localized this year at all. In the end this rumor will probably end up being found out to be fan driven.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

Post by Luma Party Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:20 pm

^Why?
    If Eurogamer can come out and say they've heard, as well as Liam Robertson after Rogers' leak, what makes you think it's fan-driven?
    People would have said what you just said if Mother's release as Earthbound Beginnings was leaked.

I would not be surprised, Nintendo seems to want to work with Itoi so they can finally finish their business with the Mother series.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:48 pm