The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U?

Winters Thief Zero
Winters Thief Zero
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U? Empty Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U?

Post by Winters Thief Zero on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:45 pm

So ever since the announcement of Zelda Wii U, we've gotten a few Zelda spin-off games, such as Hyrule Warriors and Triforce Heroes, as well as remakes like Majora's Mask 3D and Twilight Princess HD. So now that Zelda Wii U is supposedly set to release this year and no more Zelda games have been announced for release past next month until Zelda Wii U, do you want to see more Zelda games before the new main series title is released? Or do you think what we have is good enough?

Personally I really hope they don't release any more new Zelda games until Zelda Wii U releases. I understand that the main team is still mostly focused on the Wii U game, but I feel like they're giving us way too many games and some are starting to seem half-assed like Twilight Princess HD and to some extent Triforce Heroes. (although the game still seems good, I just feel like it could've used a little more time) I also think that if so many Zelda games are released to tide us over for Zelda Wii U, the game won't seem quite as good. There's been more Zelda games released this generation than I think any generation before. (GameCube and GBA did have quite a few as well though) It might not actually be the case, but if they give us too much Zelda at once, we might be a little sick of it by the time the big new game releases.

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U? Latest?cb=20150402015024 Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
TheFrozenFairy
TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 989
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U? Empty Re: Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U?

Post by TheFrozenFairy on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:43 pm

I'd like one new spin-off. I'm not very fond of the remakes even if they are remaking my favorites. I think they should have saved Triforce Heroes for the anniversary, I like it but it could have used some more time. I'd like something new for the anniversary, not really to fulfil the wait for Zelda Wii U. Hyrule Warriors Legends isn't entirely new, it just has a lot of the new content. I was thinking something like a Tingle spin-off, most don't see their way outside of Japan unfortunately. Even a VC release of Rupee Land would be fine.

However, whatever would get made probably will be mediocre if it wasn't in development for awhile so it may be best to not have anything. The remakes are excessive.

[21:48:28] @ Luma Party : I tried to ban Zero, but it didn't work

"So? A baseball has stitches! Are you saying all baseballs are suspicious because they have stitches!?" - Phoenix Wright
Gameguy1996
Gameguy1996
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12807

Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U? Empty Re: Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U?

Post by Gameguy1996 on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:19 pm

I would rather see them give the series a break for a while. With that said I expect to see some mobile game, a free to play game and maybe the next main 3DS games this year since I feel like Link will have a big push this year.

Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U? E2cfa20333eac11be12d6346e555946b-d3fkjaa

Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U? In-memoriam

Spoiler:

Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U? 2u886xc

queenzelda
queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8529
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda on Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:22 pm

Personally, I'd like to see Oceanhorn Monster of the Uncharted Seas make it to the Wii U cause that would tide a lot of Zelda fans over until Zelda U released I feel. But otherwise, I think what all releasing is fine.

Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U? Nl-but10 Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U? 1i05ki  Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U? 9swl7a Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U? 261p943

Extra stuff:

Do you want more Zelda spin-offs/games before Zelda Wii U? Luma-p10
One day soon I shall surpass you Luma, I the Queen of Zelda do declare it so!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:09 am