The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Platinum looking at opportunities to create Bayonetta 3

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Platinum looking at opportunities to create Bayonetta 3 Empty Platinum looking at opportunities to create Bayonetta 3

Post by Gameguy1996 Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:45 am

In a interview with Polygon Hideki has reveled that Platinum games is looking at opportunities to create Bayonetta 3.

Hideki Kamiya wrote:To answer your question straightly, yes. It's actually something I've been thinking a lot about. We've talked a lot about it internally at the company and I've written some outlines for what the game would be. And I feel really confident it would be cool if we got the chance to make it. Right now, we're looking at opportunities... If that opportunity ever came up to make Bayonetta 3, that would be really, really cool."

Source

I can see Sony or Microsoft funding a 3rd game since Bayonetta 2 did while on the Wii U of all things. With that said I see Nintendo funding a 3rd game since it would be a perfect 3rd party exclusive on NX and they have been pretty friendly with each other in recent times.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Platinum looking at opportunities to create Bayonetta 3 Empty Re: Platinum looking at opportunities to create Bayonetta 3

Post by Winters Thief Zero Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:17 am

Honestly I could totally see this happening with Nintendo once again funding it. Bayonetta 2 didn't do amazingly well but for the Wii U it had decent sales numbers, it got close to 1 million too. I don't think Nintendo would mind funding another game for NX and most other companies probably wouldn't so it'd be their chance.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Platinum looking at opportunities to create Bayonetta 3 Empty Re: Platinum looking at opportunities to create Bayonetta 3

Post by queenzelda Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Zero Revolution wrote:Bayonetta 2 didn't do amazingly well but for the Wii U it had decent sales numbers, it got close to 1 million too.
    Well with a recent interest in Bayonetta 2 by PewDiePie who started playing through it last month, & a few other youtube play through gamers & reaction youtube video's? sauce I'd say with the new interest in the Bayonetta series, that Nintendo would be dumb to not fund the 3rd installment if Bayonetta 2 moves some more games because of the interest.
    Polar
    Polar
    Fox McCloud
    Fox McCloud

Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 611
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Paper Mario

Post by Polar Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:56 am

i really hope nintendo fund bayonetta 3 please please please
    TheFrozenFairy
    TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 993

Post by TheFrozenFairy Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:43 am

Summer Queen wrote:
    Zero Revolution wrote:Bayonetta 2 didn't do amazingly well but for the Wii U it had decent sales numbers, it got close to 1 million too.
    Well with a recent interest in Bayonetta 2 by PewDiePie who started playing through it last month, & a few other youtube play through gamers & reaction youtube video's? sauce I'd say with the new interest in the Bayonetta series, that Nintendo would be dumb to not fund the 3rd installment if Bayonetta 2 moves some more games because of the interest.

Wow, with a big name like that, that will surely create some interest in Bayonetta. Her series could use some support. Her inclusion in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS seemed to have made some Smash fans interested in playing Bayonetta so this has been a pretty good year for her to gain some fans.

I think Nintendo will likely fund a third game if it ever happens. It'd be silly not to with all this increased interest in her. Nintendo seems like the most likely choice considering their recent friendship with Platinum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:16 pm