The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Platinum looking at opportunities to create Bayonetta 3

Gameguy1996
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 11404

Platinum looking at opportunities to create Bayonetta 3

Post by Gameguy1996 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:45 am

In a interview with Polygon Hideki has reveled that Platinum games is looking at opportunities to create Bayonetta 3.

Hideki Kamiya wrote:To answer your question straightly, yes. It's actually something I've been thinking a lot about. We've talked a lot about it internally at the company and I've written some outlines for what the game would be. And I feel really confident it would be cool if we got the chance to make it. Right now, we're looking at opportunities... If that opportunity ever came up to make Bayonetta 3, that would be really, really cool."

Source

I can see Sony or Microsoft funding a 3rd game since Bayonetta 2 did while on the Wii U of all things. With that said I see Nintendo funding a 3rd game since it would be a perfect 3rd party exclusive on NX and they have been pretty friendly with each other in recent times.

Thanks Zero Smile

Spoiler:

Zero Revolution
Admin
Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Re: Platinum looking at opportunities to create Bayonetta 3

Post by Zero Revolution on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:17 am

Honestly I could totally see this happening with Nintendo once again funding it. Bayonetta 2 didn't do amazingly well but for the Wii U it had decent sales numbers, it got close to 1 million too. I don't think Nintendo would mind funding another game for NX and most other companies probably wouldn't so it'd be their chance.

[16:15:57] PokeZone : Money is worthless to me.

[22:42:49] Luma Party : Night Luma

[22:02:34] SirFrozenFairy : Pillow Grandma turned into Punk Grandma?

[22:03:22] @ Luma Party : Punk Grandpa, her husband

Official Inkling Squid

Go check out TNFS Battle Badge in Forum Stuff!
queenzelda
Lady Queen
Lady Queen

Custom Title : Trap Master of Light
Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8133
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda on Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:45 pm

@Zero Revolution wrote:Bayonetta 2 didn't do amazingly well but for the Wii U it had decent sales numbers, it got close to 1 million too.
Well with a recent interest in Bayonetta 2 by PewDiePie who started playing through it last month, & a few other youtube play through gamers & reaction youtube video's? sauce I'd say with the new interest in the Bayonetta series, that Nintendo would be dumb to not fund the 3rd installment if Bayonetta 2 moves some more games because of the interest.

Extra stuff:

One day soon I shall surpass you Luma, I the Queen of Zelda do declare it so!!
Polar
Fox McCloud
Fox McCloud

User Points : 600
Favorite Nintendo Game? : Paper Mario

Post by Polar on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:56 am

i really hope nintendo fund bayonetta 3 please please please
TheFrozenFairy

Custom Title : Frigid Fairy of the Forest

User Points : 901
Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Post by TheFrozenFairy on Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:43 am

Summer Queen wrote:
@Zero Revolution wrote:Bayonetta 2 didn't do amazingly well but for the Wii U it had decent sales numbers, it got close to 1 million too.
Well with a recent interest in Bayonetta 2 by PewDiePie who started playing through it last month, & a few other youtube play through gamers & reaction youtube video's? sauce I'd say with the new interest in the Bayonetta series, that Nintendo would be dumb to not fund the 3rd installment if Bayonetta 2 moves some more games because of the interest.

Wow, with a big name like that, that will surely create some interest in Bayonetta. Her series could use some support. Her inclusion in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS seemed to have made some Smash fans interested in playing Bayonetta so this has been a pretty good year for her to gain some fans.

I think Nintendo will likely fund a third game if it ever happens. It'd be silly not to with all this increased interest in her. Nintendo seems like the most likely choice considering their recent friendship with Platinum.

Thank you Queen!

[21:48:28] @ Luma Party : I tried to ban Zero, but it didn't work

"So? A baseball has stitches! Are you saying all baseballs are suspicious because they have stitches!?" - Phoenix Wright

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:33 am